• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alaskan Adventures on the Wonder! June 3,2013-FE info post #61!

MY Stew? Too much wine and hijinks? Nooooo! But seriously, no. Must've been teenagers.

We had a WONDER-ful, amazing trip. I would go back again in a heartbeat! I hope everyone had as great a trip as we did. The FE gifts, meet ups, Glacier Gathering were all fantastic!

I knew it wasn't Stew since he wouldn't put them in the kids' pockets.... I'm sure it was kids playing a prank. I was talking to our buddy Sophie on Monday morning and she had asked about the FE stuff and I had told her about our surprises and she was shocked. Said they don't even sell them on the ship so she wasn't sure where they came from short of someone bringing them. She did say that she would mention something to people on the ship.... No harm done from what I could tell. Other than those, we ha a great FE experience!!!

I knew it wasn't Stew since he wouldn't put them in the kids' pockets.... I'm sure it was kids playing a prank. I was talking to our buddy Sophie on Monday morning and she had asked about the FE stuff and I had told her about our surprises and she was shocked. Said they don't even sell them on the ship so she wasn't sure where they came from short of someone bringing them. She did say that she would mention something to people on the ship.... No harm done from what I could tell. Other than those, we ha a great FE experience!!!

They actually do sell them on the ship. My daughter had a fever and I had to go buy some meds and right above it was a 3 pack. Probably just teenagers. funny to think about who they took them from tho...

BTW we had a great time and the exchange was super fun. Told my husband last night as I was putting our extender away "we have to book another Disney cruise cuz I didn't make this thing just for one trip." hehee. see you at sea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter