Alaskan Adventures on the Wonder! June 3,2013-FE info post #61!

How do I PM you? I want to make sure we are on the list. Also how do I do the FE and what kind of little gifts do I get for everyone? Is it just for the kids or adults too?

Welcome!

To PM me click on my name and I think it will give you the option to send a private message. Or, click on User CP at the top of the main page and it will give you the option to send a message. Generally people give to the cabin, and may or may not give separately to the kids as well. :goodvibes

As for FE, there's a lot of posts on the topic on this thread. I looked back and check out posts 194, 174, 166 have information. Plus, on the main DCL forum page there's always some FE threads on the first page or two!

Christine

We just ditched our NCL and decided to stay with Disney....and we're just 3 weeks out. Yay...can hardly believe it. When I get time, I plan to read through this thread as I'd love to get to know everyone and come to the meet. Christine, can you add me to the "late" FE list? I will bring something for everyone on the list and I have this great homemade FE that I will have to hang even if we don't get any surprises...it's all good.

It's me and my husband (who turns 41 on June 4) and dd (10), dd (11), and ds (3). We don't know our rooms yet as we have GTY for now. Christine, do I need to PM you something?

Anyone flying into Seattle? Would love some ideas for how to get to Vancouver from Seattle.

Kelly

I am organizing a Champagne Tasting called Glacier Gathering. Both men and women or attending. We have 31 from this group and FB group attending. If you are interested let me know. See the first page for some details. Send your information to my email. If you have questions let me know. Michelle

Welcome!

To PM me click on my name and I think it will give you the option to send a private message. Or, click on User CP at the top of the main page and it will give you the option to send a message. Generally people give to the cabin, and may or may not give separately to the kids as well. :goodvibes

As for FE, there's a lot of posts on the topic on this thread. I looked back and check out posts 194, 174, 166 have information. Plus, on the main DCL forum page there's always some FE threads on the first page or two!

Christine

Hi Christine can you update your first page. Please say that the event will be taking place and if any questions to contact me. I updated everyone by email as you know and posted on FB. Thanks Michelle

Is this your first Disney cruise? What school do your kids go too? I have an 11 year old at Western Sky and an 8 year old at Palm Valley.

This is our 4th Disney Cruise. Guess you could say we're hooked!!

My 2 older are at Wigwam Creek Middle about to finish 6th and 7th Grades. (son is in 6th) Younger guy is at Corte Sierra Elementary finishing up 3rd Grade. My sons are actively in Scouts too here out of the Litchfield Park Scout Lodge so we know some kids from Western Sky and Palm Valley too. :)

Debbra, traveln4fun, and kadillon...I can add you to our FE list!

Sarah, Jeff, Adelynn and Mataya

Yeah! Thanks. I've got my girls thinking of ideas now for what we're going to do. I've never flown to a disney cruise so that changes things a bit. But we are going on Southwest who lets you bring tons of luggage at no charge :) Getting really excited here but we're leaving 6 year old twins at home with nana so we can't talk about it much.

Yeah! Thanks. I've got my girls thinking of ideas now for what we're going to do. I've never flown to a disney cruise so that changes things a bit. But we are going on Southwest who lets you bring tons of luggage at no charge :) Getting really excited here but we're leaving 6 year old twins at home with nana so we can't talk about it much.

Kadillon, Be careful of Southwest's claim of Bags Fly Free. They have weight and size restrictions, overages could run into extra expenses. I think there's more info on their website under baggage policy. We learned the hard way when DD flew on Southwest last year. I believe they have the best policy among the airlines but certainly would make sure bags aren't over 50 pounds.

Look forward to meeting you soon,
Debbra

Today would be a great day to locate your travel documents and passports and birth certificates. Just read a post on cruise board about 2 people who are doing the repo LA Vancouver Wonder Cruise on Monday and can't find their passports:(

Wouldn't want that to happen to any of us.

2 weeks gives people enough time to get a replacement if needed and still making embarking.

FE is closed, closed, closed! Those of you with GTY status rooms message me as soon as you get a cabin assignment. I will be sending out deck maps next week!

Would you please post or email me the names and cabin numbers of everyone participating In the FE. I may be able to take care of those that are late adds on but am not sure how many cabins added on nor how many children are involved. I also need to know their ages. Thanks!

I count 25 total- so 24 if you don't count your own cabin :)

Was the list updated? I did not receive it. Getting all my stuff together this week (hopefully) and wanted to make sure I had everyone covered. But I did finish my fish extender this week. I think it turned out pretty well. :cool1:

Was the list updated? I did not receive it. Getting all my stuff together this week (hopefully) and wanted to make sure I had everyone covered. But I did finish my fish extender this week. I think it turned out pretty well. :cool1:

The google doc is updated with the 3 final additions. Do you have the link? If not and if your email is on it, I will send it to you shortly. Stay tuned and look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter