Alaska Zipline/Juneau

princessnicchia

Mouseketeer
Full disclosure: NOT on a cruise, I live here. But sometimes I like to play tourist and see all the fun things my own town has to offer. Went on the Alaska Zipline Tours (the zip over at the ski hill) and it was so much fun! So if you are visiting Juneau and want to do this tour, it's super fun and highly recommended. We did six ziplines and then ax-throwing (my children loved the ax throwing). They'll pick you up downtown and then drop you off. The tour includes a light snack and you get a waterbottle on a little caribiner to take home. Also, they take a ton of pics (you can take your own as well) and the pictures were super reasonable---a thumb-drive (also with a little caribiner) for around $30. Having done tons of tours elsewhere where the pictures are hugely expensive that was a great surprise.

I am not much for ziplines but that was a great review from a hometown person. Thanks for trying it out and providing the info.

My husband and oldest daughter did this. It was the highlight of their trip! She did pretty good on the axe throwing, too ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter