Alaska Restaurants

DisneyGirl8

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any recommendations for some good local restaurants at the Alaskan ports? We were hoping to explore the ports a little.
Thanks!

We did some research on places to get lunch on our own in Juneau. Top contenders are The Twisted Fish and Tracy's Crab Shack. Have also heard that the Hangar on the Wharf is good. There is also always the Red Dog Saloon - a bit cheesy and touristy, but supposedly lots of fun.

Another vote for Tracy's, but bring plenty of cash.

But there is a red shack at the end of the pier where the Wonder docks. Excellent crab legs, beer, chowder and food. Not sure of the prices since we were with an Alaskan Beer employee (private tour) and it was all free...

SAM_0658.jpg

We loved The Red Dog Saloon in Juneau. It is touristy, but it really is a lot of fun and the food was very good.

We ate in the Red Dog Saloon in Juneau, it's touristy but lots of fun and good food and drinks ( I was dying for a Caesar by the time we got there). In Ketchikan we ate at the restaurant at the top of the funicular, it's at the one end of Creek Street, the fish and chips there were amazing and the view was awesome too.

But there is a red shack at the end of the pier where the Wonder docks. Excellent crab legs, beer, chowder and food. Not sure of the prices since we were with an Alaskan Beer employee (private tour) and it was all free...

SAM_0658.jpg

Which port was that? Those crab legs look like somewhere I need to go! Add in beer and chowder and my DH will be thrilled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter