Alaska on the Wonder - 5/27 to 6/3

Was on the cruise also. To confirm the club host was Dino. We really did have gorgeous weather. I would definitely like to go back to Alaska some day!

I am planning to send the navigators to Scott's blog ASAP. The cruise director was Ashley. I'm not sure about the club host, but I'm thinking it might have been Dino/Deano(?)

Sorry, I did not take photos of the menus, but I think Scott has some on his blog. In addition to the main/themed menus for each restaurant, I did notice there were some "regional inspirations" from Alaska each night. On the glacier day, there was no BBQ lunch on deck, but I did note servers roaming around with split pea soup in a bread bowl, as well as hot chocolate. I believe they were also selling mulled wine that day in souvenir mugs.
were you able to send the Navigators to Scotts blog? maybe he just hasn't posted them yet ? anxiously waiting to see them

To be fair, unless the itinerary is different, there will not be a ton of differences in the offerings...

Did you see many changes from your navigator to the original first cruise of the season? I wish they did more meet and greets with the Pixar characters. Some looked pretty hard to get. I'm assuming Aladdin is now playing. Do you know which of the movies they took away to put it in? We will be on the one where Toy story premiers.

Did you see many changes from your navigator to the original first cruise of the season? I wish they did more meet and greets with the Pixar characters. Some looked pretty hard to get. I'm assuming Aladdin is now playing. Do you know which of the movies they took away to put it in? We will be on the one where Toy story premiers.

I didn't get to see the navigators from the first cruise before we set sail, so I didn't really know what to expect. However, I had looked at navigators from last year's cruises and things appeared to be pretty similar. Because the Alaskan itineraries have the Pixar party, there are more Pixar characters on board - actually more than I would have expected: Remy, Emile, Joy, Russell, Dug. Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Sully (no meet and greet, only appears at party), Boo (no meet and greet, only appears at party). The first time each character is out on the cruise always commands a longer line, but they seemed to get a little shorter for subsequent appearances. I'm not totally sure about the movies. Aladdin was featured in the Walt Disney Theater as the main show one night, along with a few other showings. I suspect Toy Story would be similar when it comes out. Dumbo and Endgame were also playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter