Alaska * May 24, 2011

Hi.. Yes D.Anne is her correct spelling..

Thanks

Jamespirate:

1. jrp*James*D.Anne
2. fireplug*Steve*Coleen
3. teemsum*Alex*Angela
4. wilderness gal*Karen*DM
5. Mulljac*JoAnne*DH*DD*DS
6. Lori 1035*Lori*DH*DD*DS*DSF*DMIL*DFIL*DM*DSF
7. NWmom*Skye*Kevin(The great)*Broderick*Kitty/Kate
8. Tearem*DW*DH*DD
9. Schmoopiecat*
10. Amy Fran*Amy*Steve*
11. disnanny*DW*DH
12. Natlovesarielpiins*Natalie*Pedro
13. 2BNDisney*Blake
14. Christy May*DW*DH*DS
15. Stitch Lover Sith*DW*DM*DS*DG
16. Dawncala*DW*DH*DD*DS
17. gonecrusin*Susan*John*Emily*Lauren
18. happyDSL*
19. Heard02*DW*DH*DD
20. Diannah*Diannah*Tom*Mim
21. Warbluzki*Barb*Tom
22. ChriStephanie*Stephanie*Chris
23. RCDisneyFan*Rebecca*Jason
24. frozenmickey*Jennifer*Andy*Colin*Morgan
25. WANNABE@WDW*Kim*Anthony*Sarah*Sydney*Angie*Sheldon*Tamara
*Steve
26. SLAM_C*Lillian*Simon*Ada*Maximus
27. emmielou*Emma*Lenka*Kati

If you would like a name tag please make sure that your name is showing correctly with your screen name. If you don't want a name tag just let me know that also. I will try my best to have them for all that want them. :scared:

Thx. *teemsum* Alex & Angela. We are in stateroom 6521.
Do we pick up at name tags at the M&G ( I don't when & where this is, BTW )

Hi Teensum:cool1:
The M&G willbe at 2:00pm in the promenade lounge on the same deck you board on.. It is around the corner from the main dining area.. We are also going to have another M&G on Wed. which we will schedule after the main M&G. Probably the same place due to the weather? We will have to see on the first day..

Jamespirate:

HI All:cool1:
I agree disnanny with the cut off.. We were going to cut off at 30 days but I feel confident that one more is not going to put us in jeopardy of sinking..lol:scared1: We have been collecting all the odds and ends for the trip ( over the door organizer,shoe organizer, etc...) Going to pack them this weekend to see what the weight is going to be so we don't go over the 50-70 range for the flight to the great white north,kachukookoo_OK Dave EH.. "The 3 Hour Alaska Tour" is getting closer to a reality and is it any WONDER that the DISer group always makes it easier..:grouphug::disrocks: Find I hope the attached pin/button I made for last cruise on the Mexican Riviera..Ole//:cool2:
scan00032.jpg

Jamespirate:

James: What program did you use to create the design?

If DIS names are going on the tags.

NW Mom (Skye) is claiming that NW Dad is her Kevin.
And Katie is going by Katie again.

I will say that I just realized we only have 2 weekends left to get everything on the to do list done before we head out. ACCCKKKK!!!

Why is it we women decide to go on an unrealistic spring cleaning frenzy right before a vacation?
I have decided I am just plumb nuts. Now thinking about which projects can just wait until we get back.

Skye

If DIS names are going on the tags.

NW Mom (Skye) is claiming that NW Dad is her Kevin. Would that be Kevin 'The Great'?
And Katie is going by Katie again. Wait you had originally posted Kitty and Kate and now it's Katie. Should I bring stickers so we can change it if needed? I have 2 girls, I understand completely.

I will say that I just realized we only have 2 weekends left to get everything on the to do list done before we head out. ACCCKKKK!!!

Why is it we women decide to go on an unrealistic spring cleaning frenzy right before a vacation?

So in the event you have a fire the fire department won't think you are not a good housekeeper. It's kind of like wearing clean underwear just in case you get in a accident type of thinking.

I have decided I am just plumb nuts. Now thinking about which projects can just wait until we get back.

Skye

Take a breath when you get on that ship you will be leaving all your cares on the dock and than you can deal with it when you return. Of course, than you will need another vacation.

We are second-time DCL passengers but "veterans" for multiple Disney vacations. I guess we must have been living "under rocks" for all of these years but just have found out about FE's (lol)! I know our cruise is a little over two weeks away but wanted to know if it is too late to participate? :)

DVC member since 1993

Wait you had originally posted Kitty and Kate and now it's Katie. Should I bring stickers so we can change it if needed? I have 2 girls, I understand completely.

So in the event you have a fire, the fire department won't think you are not a good housekeeper.:rotfl2:

Take a breath when you get on that ship you will be leaving all your cares on the dock and than you can deal with it when you return. Of course, than you will need another vacation.

She signs her name Katie so we should go with that. Yet you never know what whim for a name will be next.

LOL The fire department knows I'm a good baker so they won't care if my house is messy. It's the dog sitter I am worried about, lol. :laughing::rotfl:

But thanks for helping me get grounded again.
Skye

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
We are second-time DCL passengers but "veterans" for multiple Disney vacations. I guess we must have been living "under rocks" for all of these years but just have found out about FE's (lol)! I know our cruise is a little over two weeks away but wanted to know if it is too late to participate? :)

DVC member since 1993

I planned for more than 12 so I would be happy to put you on my FE list. I'm doing the name tags for the M&G so if you give me the names in your party I will include your family.

Welcome!

I also have planned on a few extras. It was agreed to cut off the list at 30 days out, so I'm not sure if you will be added to the "official" list, but I am sure most that are participating are planning on a few extras.

What cabin are you in?

Welcome:dance3:

I didn't end up going to Skagway yesterday to see the Wonder, the webcam from WP&YR had a great shot of her:love: looked a bit chilly (for us from the North it probably would have been perfect weather:laughing:)

Thanks so much for letting us join the FE so late ! We really appreciate it and my daughter and I are looking forward to it !
There will be three of us in our cabin, my husband Scott and my daughter Leigha (21) and of course me, Sue. :dance3: We will be staying in cabin 8036.
Please let me know if there is any other info you might need. As you can tell, we're "new" to this activity !
So looking forward to our trip !
:mickeyjum

Hi everyone. My name is Beth and I'm traveling with a party of 7 on the May 24th cruise to Alaska. Sorry I'm late to the party. Thanks for all the work you've done - Still so much for me to learn. We're Disney Vacation Club members and we've been on three other cruises but first time on the Wonder and first time to Alaska. Can't wait.
I see that it's too late for the Fish Extender but we'd love to participate. We will bring gifts for our girls to share - usually it's more fun to give than receive.
We will have three girls in our party - age 9, 10 and 12. Staterooms 2038 and 2036.
I'll read through the posts and see what questions I have.

Nice to "meet" everyone - looking forward to a great trip :cool1:

1. jrp*James*D.Anne
2. fireplug*Steve*Coleen
3. teemsum*Alex*Angela
4. wilderness gal*Karen*DM
5. Mulljac*JoAnne*DH*DD*DS
6. Lori 1035*Lori*DH*DD*DS*DSF*DMIL*DFIL*DM*DSF
7. NWmom*Skye*Kevin(The great)*Broderick*Kitty/Kate
8. Tearem*DW*DH*DD
9. Schmoopiecat*
10. Amy Fran*Amy*Steve*
11. disnanny*DW*DH
12. Natlovesarielpiins*Natalie*Pedro
13. 2BNDisney*Blake
14. Christy May*DW*DH*DS
15. Stitch Lover Sith*DW*DM*DS*DG
16. Dawncala*DW*DH*DD*DS
17. gonecrusin*Susan*John*Emily*Lauren
18. happyDSL*
19. Heard02*DW*DH*DD
20. Diannah*Diannah*Tom*Mim
21. Warbluzki*Barb*Tom
22. ChriStephanie*Stephanie*Chris
23. RCDisneyFan*Rebecca*Jason
24. frozenmickey*Jennifer*Andy*Colin*Morgan
25. WANNABE@WDW*Kim*Anthony*Sarah*Sydney*Angie*Sheldon*Tamara
*Steve
26. SLAM_C*Lillian*Simon*Ada*Maximus
27. emmielou*Emma*Lenka*Kati

If you would like a name tag please make sure that your name is showing correctly with your screen name. If you don't want a name tag just let me know that also. I will try my best to have them for all that want them. :scared:

Thanks so much for doing this! Our names are perfect!!
emmielou

Thanks so much for letting us join the FE so late ! We really appreciate it and my daughter and I are looking forward to it !
There will be three of us in our cabin, my husband Scott and my daughter Leigha (21) and of course me, Sue. :dance3: We will be staying in cabin 8036.
Please let me know if there is any other info you might need. As you can tell, we're "new" to this activity !
So looking forward to our trip !
:mickeyjum

Seems as if we'll be neighbours. We'll be in #8034. Looking forward to meeting you. My friend's daughter is traveling with us and her daughter is 22. Perhaps Leigha and Kati can hang out?
See you in a couple of weeks!

Hi all!

The FE gift that I'm planning will probably be too big to fit in FE pockets, and might just be a bit too tempting (and easy) for someone other than the cabin occupants to walk off with. Would anyone be upset if I used a zip tie to attach it to either your FE or the fish itself? You'd just need a knife, nail clippper or pair of scissors to remove it.

Let me know what you think....

(Starting to get really excited now!)
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I also have planned on a few extras. It was agreed to cut off the list at 30 days out, so I'm not sure if you will be added to the "official" list, but I am sure most that are participating are planning on a few extras.

I planned for extras too. NP here!

I know what I am getting for my FE so I am okay with adding.

Mine work best with multiple of 3 for number of cabins.

I'll have hubby pack his zip tie remover tool.

I would like a list that includes the names and ages of the kids as I was hoping to do something on that end as well.
NW

We will have three girls in our party - age 9, 10 and 12. Staterooms 2038 and 2036.
Nice to "meet" everyone - looking forward to a great trip :cool1:

Welcome Beth, we're DVC too. Quite a few of us actually it seems.

The meet and greet is 2 pm promenade lounge the day we leave.

I have a daughter age 9 as well. She is going to be so glad to know there will be others her age and not everyone will be in school.
Skye

Seems as if we'll be neighbours. We'll be in #8034. Looking forward to meeting you. My friend's daughter is traveling with us and her daughter is 22. Perhaps Leigha and Kati can hang out?
See you in a couple of weeks!

Hello Neighbor !
We are counting the days till the cruise ! :cloud9: We are busy making our first FE, and I'm sure it won't be as great as most of the others will be ! (lol):headache: Leigha will be pleased to hear that there will be other young adults on the cruise. :cheer2: She really wanted to go to Alaska with us, but at their age I'm sure hanging with mom and dad all the time could be a little bit of a drag!
Looking forward to meet you and looking forward to our first Alaskan cruise and FE activity! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter