Alaska July 23, 2012

I'm on my way to the airport! It's finally here! Bon Voyage everyone!
Eagles and bears and whales Oh My! We're off to see the..........mouse?
Yay!!!!!

Bags are packed ... flying into Seattle mid-day on Sunday ... so excited, doubt we'll sleep tonight!

Got to MDW in Chicago and discovered DH forgot the garment bag with our formal wear!#@$%&*!!! Thank god for Nordstrom rack in Seattle!

Got to MDW in Chicago and discovered DH forgot the garment bag with our formal wear!#@$%&*!!! Thank god for Nordstrom rack in Seattle!

Ouch. We're flying out tomorrow morning. Won't be much past semi-formal though. Given the choice between warm and formal, we're going for warm :rolleyes1

Dan - you guys on Southwest at 12:40 by any chance? ... I see we are both coming from San Jose.

The weather in Seattle is gorgeous; best time of year here. I need to hit Nordy's Rack for clothes tomorrow and don't even have the excuse that we forgot the garment bag. Played pirate songs all afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Dan - you guys on Southwest at 12:40 by any chance? ... I see we are both coming from San Jose.

No - we're catching the 7:15 am (argghghghgh). Figured to get a day of sightseeing in Seattle - the underground tour, EMP and SF museums most likely.:cool2:

tinkeringbells said:
The weather in Seattle is gorgeous; best time of year here. I need to hit Nordy's Rack for clothes tomorrow and don't even have the excuse that we forgot the garment bag. Played pirate songs all afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

It's beautiful in Seattle! Warm sunny upper 70's. Shorts & t-shirts are fine. Stayed light till past 9p.

On my way there! I am so excited! I cannot wait to meet you all I am wearing a rainbow striped shirt and I have a bow in my hair! If you see me say hello ! Have sails to us all our trip is finally here!

had an awesome trip guys and gals! sooo much fun! see you all next time and safe home to those who have more travelling to do to get home!:cheer2:

Home in San Jose, CA after a great trip ... thanks to everyone for your part in the Magic ... remember - Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust!

Got home to Chicago late last night. It was great to meet many of you and make the trip more personal. Thanks for all your fish extender presents; we still feel bad that we lost our fish extender between Chicago and the boat.
The trip was fantastic, and Disney made it even more special. Hopefully we can share another trip in the future. Good luck to all.

What an amazing trip! Thanks for the great FE gifts. :grouphug: I got some great idea's for the next FE. The Albertson's went above an beyond! :love1: Thanks for making our trip extra special.
The only downer was DD13 lost her 2011 inagural Dream pin off her lanyard on day 2. We kept tracking lost and found throughout the voyage but the person who found it apparently did not turn it in :mad:

Hope everyone had a safe trip home. I miss Francisco and Seymore (our servers) already! No more 4 course meals :rolleyes:

Thanks to all for the FE gifts - it added a nice touch to a perfect trip :cool2:

In fact, we're seriously considering going to Alaska again next summer.

Thank you for the FE gifts!

I asked my son what he liked most about the trip and he said "the fish extender!" Both boys loved running to the FE each day and checking out the goodies (plus having the FE was a nice way to find our room each day).

Hope everyone had a wonderful trip and a safe trip back home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter