Alaska cruise blanket?

Cristina Meeks

Earning My Ears
My family went on the Alaskan cruise in June. We purchased the fleece blanket with Mickey wearing a raincoat and 2015 printed on it. We are currently in Disneyland and my grandmother was using it to keep warm. Unfortunately after world of color it slipped off her wheelchair and it's gone. Any suggestions on how to get it replaced? It's my daughters favorite blanket. Thanks for any suggestions!!

I am going to move this to the Cruise Board. I know there is a phone number to call to order items from the parks but not sure about the ships. Hopefully the cruise board can help you. :)

My family went on the Alaskan cruise in June. We purchased the fleece blanket with Mickey wearing a raincoat and 2015 printed on it. We are currently in Disneyland and my grandmother was using it to keep warm. Unfortunately after world of color it slipped off her wheelchair and it's gone. Any suggestions on how to get it replaced? It's my daughters favorite blanket. Thanks for any suggestions!!
Did you fill out a report at Lost & Found? That's important to do.

I can only suggest that you either check on the Cruise Meet threads for Alaskan cruises this year and post asking if anyone else bought one and is willing to sell it to you.

Or, maybe, e-bay?

I doubt that DCL has any left since the 2015 season is over in Alaska.

Last edited:

Thank you! I did file a report with lost and found. And I checked eBay. I'll get on the cruise threads and see if someone is willing to sell theirs. Thanks so much for the suggestions!!!

Thank you! I did file a report with lost and found. And I checked eBay. I'll get on the cruise threads and see if someone is willing to sell theirs. Thanks so much for the suggestions!!!

Buying and selling of items through the DISboards is not allowed. Hopefully someone will have a phone number or website where you can order the item you have lost.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know. If someone knows of a website or phone number to try, we would appreciate it. Thank you!

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know. If someone knows of a website or phone number to try, we would appreciate it. Thank you!
Sorry, I wasn't trying to lead you astray. I was just thinking that you could post on the cruise meet threads telling them about your problem, and asking if anyone had a solution for you.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to lead you astray. I was just thinking that you could post on the cruise meet threads telling them about your problem, and asking if anyone had a solution for you.
No, I appreciate the help. I'm just not sure where to find the cruise meet threads. Working off my phone can be difficult. I may need to try again when I have my laptop. Thanks again!

No, I appreciate the help. I'm just not sure where to find the cruise meet threads. Working off my phone can be difficult. I may need to try again when I have my laptop. Thanks again!
At the top of the main cruise board there are two other links - one of the is Cruise Meets. When you click on that, you'll find some stickies at the top of the threads to help find specific cruises. You'll want to look for the one that says "Find your 2015 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here". Click on that thread and the first post is a list of the cruises this year on the Wonder, with links to their respective cruise meet threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter