Alaska airfare

comet1

Earning My Ears
I was almost ready to book my flights for next summer Alaska cruise. A few weeks ago Delta had great flight times and reasonable price $630 from Milwaukee. That price has now increased to $1200. United and American are still $630 but the flight times are not as good, but will do.

Today I get an email from WestJet that has round trip Chicago to Vancouver for $300 until the end of OCt. Is this just a off season sale price, or is there a chance they will run something like this next summer? ANybody use them this past summer or in 2011 for Alaska cruise. I would very bummed if I book now then get the same email next spring and could have saved lots.

Oooh....... Good question.
West jet released a sale fare ( lowest of the season ) in Aug. for fall flights until Dec. 9th.
I was hoping maybe in feb or March they might release them for the summer.

Hopefully someone from 2011 will know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter