Alaska Adventures By Disney Design wanted

Diz4

Mouseketeer
Hello Designers,
I've searched and can't find designs with Alaska and/or Adventure's by Disney. We are taking a trip in August and I wanted to make t-shirts, luggage tags and an itinerary with your help. If you know of something that already exists and can direct me there, or if you have time to create something, I would be grateful. I appreciate your skills and can't imagine how you have time to do all the beautiful and amazing things I've seen in my searching. It makes me want to go back to WDW, DL or DCL so I can use some of the other work. (which I will before too long :-)
Thanks again for any help.
The Clark family

THANK YOU so much!!
For the itinerary, something that I can share with my husband to make it a special trip for him. It's a dream trip for both of us but especially for him. Long story short, we raised our children and now have two adopted babies to raise and this is our first time away in 3 years- alone. woo hoo! The itinerary is:
August 23- Sept 2
Day 1
Flight RDU 6:30 am-1:31 pm Anchorage
Arrive at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport

Day 1
Transfer to Hotel
Anchorage Marriott Downtown
Welcome Reception and Dinner

Day 2
Breakfast and Bike Riding
Bald Eagle Presentation
Lunch at the Alaska Native Heritage Center
Alaska Native Heritage Center
Explore Anchorage On Your Own

Day 3
Travel to Talkeetna
Lunch at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Jet Boat Cruise
Dinner at the Alehouse

Day 4
A Disney-Murie Excursion: 30 Miles (48.28 km) of Denali Wilderness
Lunch in Denali National Park
On Your Own in Denali to explore
Mountain Climber Presentation
Grande Denali Lodge

Day 5
Depart Denali for Girdwood
Iditarod Experience
Travel to Girdwood
Adult Dinner at the Seven Glaciers Restaurant
The Hotel Alyeska

Day 6
Scenic Alaska Railroad Ride to Seward
Resurrection Bay Cruise
Lunch on Fox Island
On Your Own Time & Dinner in Seward

Day 7
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Visit
On Your Own in Girdwood
Farewell Dinner at the Hotel Alyeska

Day 8
Breakfast and Transfer to Airport or Anchorage
Inlet tower hotel and suites
Day 9/10
Transfer to Airport
ANC 5pm-9:39am ( Tues am)

hi what do you think of these?

if you don't like them or would prefer something different, just let me know, thanks sarah

Hello Designers,
I've searched and can't find designs with Alaska and/or Adventure's by Disney. We are taking a trip in August and I wanted to make t-shirts, luggage tags and an itinerary with your help. If you know of something that already exists and can direct me there, or if you have time to create something, I would be grateful. I appreciate your skills and can't imagine how you have time to do all the beautiful and amazing things I've seen in my searching. It makes me want to go back to WDW, DL or DCL so I can use some of the other work. (which I will before too long :-)
Thanks again for any help.
The Clark family

here is a luggage tag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter