AlanUK, Are You Ready to Track Those Storms?

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
NOAA ISSUES 2005 ATLANTIC HURRICANE SEASON OUTLOOK
Another Above Normal Season Expected
NOAA hurricane forecasters are predicting another above-normal hurricane season on the heels of last year's destructive and historic hurricane season. "NOAA's prediction for the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season is for 12 to15 tropical storms, with seven to nine becoming hurricanes, of which three to five could become major hurricanes," said retired Navy Vice Adm. Conrad C. Lautenbacher, Ph.D., undersecretary of commerce for oceans and atmosphere and NOAA administrator at a news conference in Bay St. Louis, Miss. "Forecaster confidence that this will be an active hurricane season is very high."

Let's try to keep them away from Florida this year!

NO NO NO NO NO ! ! ! ! !

Pleeeeaaaasssseee stay away from Orlando.....

:flower:

Jodie

I agree, PLEASE stay away from Orlando!! [particularly from August 1st to 15th ;) ]

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Pixie dust that everyone stays safe this year

Hello All :wave:

I am planning on providing similar information to last year if and when this seasons hurricanes start to make an appearance.

I enjoy tracking them, but for all you folks visiting the US and the Carribean this year my fingers are crossed that I will not be tracking them anywhere near you :)

Alan.

I would like to add that WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER HURRICANE - once in a lifetime is quite enough for me and mine. The lack of help for UK citizens was not good last year - we got no help at all and the when I phoned the embassy they just told me they were giving no financial help - I did not want financial help I wanted help in getting my children a hot meal and bath, as we had had no power at the villa for 5 days - never saw the management company, infact they told the owner we were fine and had not experienced any power loss at all!!! Could not get booked into a hotel for less than £100+ a night! So please no HURRICANES this year.

Hope your not using the new BBC weather maps :)

What a waste of time they are - bring back the nice simple green UK and easy to understand symbols :)

When do the big ones start to come. Is it later in the year :confused3

Michelle

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Oh no not again - We got caught up in it last year :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Mind you ! we loved the extra week we had out in Florida :cool1: :cool1:

Surley it couldn't happen to us again :confused3

Could it :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter