Alamo standard rental at MCO- can you still pick from the full size aisle?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I know there was some question last year whether you could still pick from the full size aisle when reserving a standard car at Alamo. Did they add a standard aisle, or can you still get a full size?

There is still no Standard aisle at MCO so you will pick from the Full Size aisle.
However, there are Standard cars on the Full Size aisle, as well as FS cars and the occasional small SUV, Premium car and sometimes a minivan

Yes and generally just has midsize vehicles. We saw a lot of Toyota Corollas on this aisle (and mostly white ones) when we were down in Oct
thank you, trying to decide between midsize and standard..will probably go with standard and grab something off the full size aisle then!

thats good news to hear.. anyone have an pics of the alamo set up? We usually drive, but this year are flying and right now I have 3 alamo reservations for our june trip (6-22 to 7-3) - 2 using the vegas brazil code - $267 midsize / $272 standard and one with costco - $298 standard.

If I am reading this correctly I can check in online by entering our cc / dl info and then go straight to the cars? And then in the garage there are rows that say midsize, full, compact ect? - and with a "standard" car reservation you get to go to the full size where you may find some standards as well as full sizes? - then you just get in the car and head out?! sounds like a great deal. I did notice on my costco reservation from last month it talks about a jetta or similar.. now it talks about a crysler 200 or similar.

thats good news to hear.. anyone have an pics of the alamo set up? We usually drive, but this year are flying and right now I have 3 alamo reservations for our june trip (6-22 to 7-3) - 2 using the vegas brazil code - $267 midsize / $272 standard and one with costco - $298 standard.

If I am reading this correctly I can check in online by entering our cc / dl info and then go straight to the cars? And then in the garage there are rows that say midsize, full, compact ect? - and with a "standard" car reservation you get to go to the full size where you may find some standards as well as full sizes? - then you just get in the car and head out?! sounds like a great deal. I did notice on my costco reservation from last month it talks about a jetta or similar.. now it talks about a crysler 200 or similar.
If you need the second driver, pick the Costco reservation because it includes the second driver for free (the Vegas Brasil code doesn't have this)
If you don't need the second driver and are going to go with the Vegas Brasil reservation, make sure it DOES NOT have the CDW included (see previous posts about issues with CDW included rates)

Do the online check-in, print the paperwork and take it with you to the garage/aisle. Pick a vehicle from the aisle that you reserved (keys are inside), load up and drive to the exit gate. The attendant will verify your paperwork, Drivers licence and credit card and then you are on your way.

The aisles are marked and there is no "standard" aisle at MCO so you would just pick from the Full-Size aisle if you have a Standard booked.
The FS aisle usually has quite a varied selection; you will find Standard and FS vehicles as well as the occasional appearance of an SUV, mini-van or Premium vehicle, even saw a Mustang on the FS aisle once as well as a Quad cab Ford truck on another occasion so it's definitely a YMMV as to what you will be able to get.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter