Alamo self serve kiosk at MCO? anyone used it?

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, but when I used it in February - one of the stipulations was that you had to be a US resident or at least have a valid US driver's license - the only other stipulation was that you had to have an existing reservation. I see you're from Canada, so you may want to call Alamo to see if you have to have a US Driver's license in order to use the kiosks.

But, the kiosk was very convenient.

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, but when I used it in February - one of the stipulations was that you had to be a US resident or at least have a valid US driver's license - the only other stipulation was that you had to have an existing reservation. I see you're from Canada, so you may want to call Alamo to see if you have to have a US Driver's license in order to use the kiosks. But, the kiosk was very convenient.

We are from Canada and only have a Canadian driver's license and were able to use the kiosk with no problems in May :confused3

Thanks for posting that. I called alamo today and they said that as long as my drivers licence was in english I could use it. Coming from a man who's first language wasn't english I didn't know whether to believe him or not. He didn't really understand what I was asking???:lmao:

I'm glad you were able to use it. That makes me feel better.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter