Alamo Save time service....

aaronandterri

<font color=darkorchid>We love disney!<br><font co
Hi
This time were booked Car hire with Alamo (flights and car through Charter travel)
before they used Budget and we could pre reg online and go staight out to carpark, but this year its with Alamo, ive filled in there save time form, anyone had any experience of this??:confused3
Do we still have to que inside, or can we use there self service machines or go directly to the car park to collect???

Any advice appreciated
Thanks
Terri x

I did this last year via Virgin holidays and it is brillianet

We just went straight to the car choice picked our car and drove to the exit. They then check your papers and credit/debit card etc at that point.

We were out of the airport in less than an hour and you are then not trying to be sold a car you dont want to upgrade

Brilliant service

We just went straight to the car choice picked our car and drove to the exit. They then check your papers and credit/debit card etc at that point.

We were out of the airport in less than an hour and you are then not trying to be sold a car you dont want to upgrade

Brilliant service

Hi Jt,
we are planning on doing the alamo online check with virgin in August,
do you not see anyone at all until you are leaving in your car, if so how do you know which cars you can choice from.
Cheers
Dave

Us too, my question is how far in advance do you check in? is it 24 hours ?
thanks

not sure weve already done it online and we travel in april, i think as soon as you have tickets/ documents

Brilliant service

so we just go out to carpark then, it wasnt very explanatory on the site,that would be good, i liked this about budget, we wasnt asked for our card details online only driving licence details, is this correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter