alamo rate..id#211220 worked great

Status
Not open for further replies.
subbing...would like to see if anyone is able to use this code. It really brought my rate down alot! so I may give it a shot and book.

The alamo rates went sky high last night...:scared1: My rental I got for $108.99 was in the $300.00 range. Glad I booked early. I keep chceking for a better deal.

Mousesavers list almost all the legit codes, they don't have this code. Fatwallet lists most of the "questionable" codes and they don't have this code.

The code field isn't intended for random numbers. At some point rental agencies are going to "smarten up" and ask customers for identification. Based on the rates this code sounds like a code intended for travel agents.

used it w/$25 coupon and got a $99 rate for econ and $105 for next size
ALSO BIG:idea: hint always pick the full hour 8:00
never 8:30 or any other 1/2 hour it spikes your rate
AD3829MRB is the coupon code, make sure you keep going till the last page it shows a price over $300 on the car but continue to next page brings it down to $105week plus junk...end of August

found it http://www.retailmenot.com/view/alamo.com
they have more if this doesn't work :surfweb:

We used this site for amazing Seaworld tix lst yr, worked fine
That's all i know about the code, i will be using the kiosk..good luck..

For the coupon above, do we need an actual coupon or is it just an e-coupon? And where can we print off the coupon?

I know it's not a problem to book with the above codes, but has anybody had success in USING them recently at MCO?

If you are nervous and want to have a coupon to show, go to costco.com and click on travel. Then click on car rental and then Alamo. Choose the 25% plus 1 day free code and print the coupon screen before you enter the site to make your reservation. Then enter into Alamo's site and it will give you a mid-size SUV for less than $135 for 6 nights/7days.
675899 and AF2772JDE are the codes.

Plus I pre-paid and saved another 10% = $120.16

I tried this today online for 9/14-9/20 1pm pickup and drop off from MCO. It was still almost $300/week!!!! Any clues???

I keep checking the Costco site, for 9/12-9/22 (11 full days), and it is never less than 335 for a mid sized SUV. Checked twice today, after clearing cookies. How are you getting under 300?

I keep checking the Costco site, for 9/12-9/22 (11 full days), and it is never less than 335 for a mid sized SUV. Checked twice today, after clearing cookies. How are you getting under 300?

Mine are September/October - 9/26-10/6..maybe because we can drop off early on 10/6? :confused3

I tried the Costco codes and got almost the same as with the Walmart code. $8 less. Since I don't have a Costco card, I'll stay with the Walmart code. Note - like the Walmart code, the Costco codes also include a free additional driver! That can be a big savings alone.

DisFlan

I tried this today online for 9/14-9/20 1pm pickup and drop off from MCO. It was still almost $300/week!!!! Any clues???

Hmmm. We are picking up on August 22 and dropping off on August 28 and got the mid-size SUV for 134.15 total with Costco coupon. Make sure you ONLY select on the hour times i.e 3:00 vs 3:30)and NO 1/2 hour times.

Still trying myself - but thanks! Our possible week (Aug 22 to 29) is super high right now - over $330 for the week! I'll try Costco.

I was able to book an economy car with the mysterious OP's code for $107.36 but am too nervous about it having strings attached so I'm gonna cancel and stick with the printable online Costco coupon for $134.00

I used this mysterious code also and saved almost $200.00. Really hope that I don't need anything to show when I am at the counter. Has anyone else tried to contact them. Just curious to see if we are all getting the same answer. Thanks

I don't know where this code came from, but I pray it works too, because while comparing my old reservation to this one, I accidentally cancelled the old one! Using this code will save me almost $150, but when I tried rebooking using the old codes that I have, the rate was now over $100 more than what I was originally quoted. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are no surprises at the airport!!!

Here is the information I got directly through Alamo.

ID# 211220- linked to Puerto Rico, direct and is for residents of Puerto Rico. Supposedly Alamo would be looking for the information on the drivers license.

Coupon code-

ad3829mrb e-coupon (no coupon needed)
offered through Alamo internet weekly

ad2123jmc e-coupon (no coupon needed)
offered through Alamo internet weekly

Used this code to book our August trip. Total 105.00 for a compact. If I use any other codes, the rates are almost 300.00! If you use self-served check out, would you still be questioned? We can do 105, but not 300. I know there is ME, but we have needed to visit Doctors in the past and prefer having a car. I am nervous using this code, but hopefully someone will have used it before we go and find out it is okay to use! We are keeping fingers crossed that it is okay or rates will come down to a more normal level before we go.

I'm planning to still use the code in July, because I accidentally deleted my original reservation while testing it and the price has gone UP since then. It's almost a $300 price difference, so it's worth a shot! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and will let you know how it goes...

[COLOR="RedThe 211220 contract ID is a great one but unless anyone has actually completed their rental and is back from their trip I would be hesitant to use it. Anyone out there who has completed their trip and has feedback to give on if it worked at the rental place without a hitch???:confused3 FONT][/COLOR] Thanks.

I'd be interested to see if anyone booked with this code and was able to use it when they got to the counter. I booked a car for my parents with this code and I would hate for them to have to pay more when they get there

I am also getting a great rate with this code but not seeing any difference whether my times are on the hour or on the half hour. Hopefully, they fixed this glitch as it seems very unfair.

to the pp who asked about self-check out: this really just means you print your confirmation at the kiosk, then take it to the garage to choose a vehicle. You can pick any one from your booked category. You then stop at the exit booth and hand all paperwork, DL for verification and leave. There is no way to just take a car and leave without no one knowing.

I'm curious if anyone has actually used this code and can report back.

I'd be interested to see if anyone booked with this code and was able to use it when they got to the counter. I booked a car for my parents with this code and I would hate for them to have to pay more when they get there

I too would love to hear from others when they use this code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter