• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alamo question

DD2Disney

<font color=blue>Now if I could just make money fo
Hi we have a full size car reserved for our vacation (nov 30-dec 7) with taxes and fees the total is $177.10.

Today I am checking the prices and they have went down. I wanted to update to the minivan for a total of $185.29 after taxes and fees.

When I try to modify my exsisting reservation it quotes me $207.?? I tried calling and the lady was NO help.

So I just made a new reservation for the minivan and got it for the $185.29

I am just worried about the first reservation, should I go ahead and cancel it?? I am worried that I will get there and they will try to charge me the $207. I don't know why...I printed my confirmation.

Anyone one have any idea why I wasn't able to get that price on my original reservation??

I think I am just making this more complicated than it has to be.

Tricia

It is very rare that modifying an online reservation will get you that lower rate.

It is most always better to make a new reservation and then cancel the old one.

We do this all the time and never had a problem.

Ed

They will send you a e mail confirmation for both reservations a few days prior- just cancel the higher priced one. We recently had the same situation.

Thank you so much. I was just worried (for some reason)....Getting close to time to go jitters I guess.

I will cancel the original reservation.

Thanks,
Tricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter