Alamo prices down 6.20- 6.27

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
For anyone who's going, the prices are down again. Using Bjs code for $20.00 off and club code you can get midsize for 170.00ish. This price includes a second driver. I booked mine a few months back, and I've watched the rates go as high as 520.00 same car same week 3 weeks ago.

For anyone who's going, the prices are down again. Using Bjs code for $20.00 off and club code you can get midsize for 170.00ish. This price includes a second driver. I booked mine a few months back, and I've watched the rates go as high as 520.00 same car same week 3 weeks ago.

Who or What is Bjs where do I find that code?

They are a members warehouse club here in the states. Membership costs around $30.00 / year or so. Not sure cause the wife renrolls it every year. you may be able to get it online. just look up bjs.com.

FINALLY. :cool1:

I used SUNPROMO and the $25 off on the Alamo site and got a midsize for $136.75

Just rechecked and got my rental down to 101.00 before taxes & fees.

I don't get over to this board often, but sure glad I peeked today! I had a 2 day rental (arrival and departure day only) and for a mere $14 more I now have an entire week!

We got one of the $9 club fares on Spirit for our trip dates and had to drive over from TPA and depart from there as well. The post saved us time by allowing us to keep the car and not hassle with the pick-up, drop-off, pick-up, and drop-off.

Thanks again for the heads up!

thanks for posting, just got my rental down to under 100 for the three days we need it! Much appreciated! :hug:

For beginning tomorrow (mid size w/ all taxes)
Alamo (Quicksiler) $113.00
National (Emerald Aisle) $118.00

I am so confused :confused3 I am getting a compact for almost $300 for a week!! Is it because I'm starting on a Monday (June 21st)? Where do you put the SUNPROMO code and the $25 off per week code? TIA:goodvibes
ETA: maybe it's because I would be picking up from Sanford and dropping off at Swan/Dolphin....

I am traveling in July using Costco Discount codes. I have a Standard size car reserved for 10days $270. That includes all taxes and fees. I am still watching to see if it goes down any lower. I tried this morning using the same discount codes and it was well over $1200 :scared1:
I guess I better count my blessings and stop pressing my luck. :rolleyes:

I am traveling in July using Costco Discount codes. I have a Standard size car reserved for 10days $270. That includes all taxes and fees. I am still watching to see if it goes down any lower. I tried this morning using the same discount codes and it was well over $1200 :scared1:
I guess I better count my blessings and stop pressing my luck. :rolleyes:

Keep checking though! We leave June 16th for 9 days, and I am now down to
$173.63 for National (Em. Aisle mid)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter