• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alamo inn and Suites

livndisney

DIS Veteran
I have not seen it mentioned on here. It seems to be within walking distance to DL. Reviews I have seen on hotel sites are mixed. The prices seem low and checking various dates thru the end of the year they seem to have rooms available. How bad is this hotel?

I recommend dismissing the thought of trying to save a buck and stay at the Alamo...booked one night on a whim(decided to stay in town an extra day and saving $30 from my regular hotel) in 2012.... After check in issues, Got in and found bed bugs scurrying around in less than 5 minutes -about 6 of em...caught one, took it to the front desk, and he didn't want it! It was just an employee. No manager available. I checked right out. Manager never returned call. Lost $70 on that stay that didn't happen, but I didn't end up with any bedbug bites that night so the loss was worth it...but I'm not going back myself.

I have stayed there once. Would rather walk a mile to the park than stay there again. The above link to the description is accurate, but a little on the harsh side (says the eternal optimist in me).

Haha, I think you'd have to be an eternal optimist to think it's possible to be hard on a hotel that's a frequent bedbugs offender and where the ceiling has literally fallen on a guest in their sleep. ;)

Stay far, far away from this place...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter