Alamo in San Diego Airport

Lynne G

DIS Veteran
Does any one know if I pick from a line of cars like I do in Orlando at SAN?

Thank you

Yes. All San Diego rentals are off-site. Take the shuttle and pick your car from the appropriate row.

thanks Big Willie. It's been a long time since I flew into SAN, and I wasn't sure if that was the set up, given the off site location of the rental cars.

A supplementary question to that above, we are arriving into San Digeo on a cruise and had planned to take a taxi to the car rental place. We have booked with Alamo and I was wondering if we could just take a cab directly to the Alamo rental center, or would we need to go to the airport first? Is all the paperwork done at the off-site place, or is it done at the airport and you just take the shuttle to collect the car?

Go straight to the off-site Alamo. There is no desk at the airport as everything is done off-site. The only thing at the airport is a courtesy phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter