Alamo down a little again

JERSEYGIRLINSI

JERSEYGIRL LIVING IN NEW YORK AND LOVING EVERY MIN
Travelling in February, using the $25 coupon from Mousesavers, and Walmart code..down $10 this morning. Hope this helps someone else! 8 days, Mid-size suv $170.14 with all taxes.

Thanks for the info. I just saved about $20 over National for the same car. Now, I've just got to figure out how Quiksilver works as I've never used it before.

Thanks for posting, but didn't help me. I have a 7 day rental (Feb. 3-9) and my rate after all discounts is $201 for mid-size SUV. If I add a day (arrive on 2 or depart on 10) my rate drops to $176, so it would be cheaper if I had rented for longer. Seems a little strange for me since we are pickingup on a Saturday. I would think the same weekly amount would apply....I'll keep watching. Used the same codes and same coupon. Still cheaper than National by more than $40 for me, but prefer national.

Thanks for the info, but I have a question - I clicked on the $25 coupon link from Mousesavers. Then I tried to enter the W-M code, but it says that the "applicant code or business account is invalid" Did I do something wrong? In the box titled "Optional Rate Information" I clicked on "check here if you will be making a reservation using an applicant code". I put a checkmark there, then put "BY" in the rate code box and 428448 in the applicate code box. ( I also tried the other code of 430710) Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info, but I have a question - I clicked on the $25 coupon link from Mousesavers. Then I tried to enter the W-M code, but it says that the "applicant code or business account is invalid" Did I do something wrong? In the box titled "Optional Rate Information" I clicked on "check here if you will be making a reservation using an applicant code". I put a checkmark there, then put "BY" in the rate code box and 428448 in the applicate code box. ( I also tried the other code of 430710) Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

428448 is the only thing that I put in after clicking on the $25 ms coupon.
I entered my dates and proceeded to the car selection.

Thanks!

Enter 428448 in the ID/Corp ID box; type BY in the Rate/Product Code box; the coupon # should be there if you followed the link from the coupon page, and that's it.

I just got my rate down yet again - 8 days in Janauary, standard SUV for $195 all taxes in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter