Alamo Coupon for Sept Worked

MichaelsMickey

DVC Member
I just check my alamo reservation for 9/23 to 9/30 and I was finally able to apply a coupon to my reservation brought it down another $35.00. I got the Toyota Sienna for $201.31 for the week --very happy.

Wow, I just checked my rates, and it went down $50!! I am getting a minivan for 8 days for $149 - everything included - I'm so happy!

Thanks for the info.
I just checked for my resevation for next week and it went down another $3.
Not much but every little bit helps.
I now have 8 days in a midsize for $114 :thumbsup2

I was able to use a Costco coupon on the same days (9/23-9/30) yesterday - and my rate went down $37!! I am now at $100 for a midsize for the week :cool1:

I just check my alamo reservation for 9/23 to 9/30 and I was finally able to apply a coupon to my reservation brought it down another $35.00. I got the Toyota Sienna for $201.31 for the week --very happy.

That's a fantastic rate! Good for you! Would you please share which codes that you used? Thanks!

I used the american express Contract ID: 7013604 which saves 15% and the entertainment book Coupon Code AF18 for one free day. Hope this helps.

i just rebooked a full size, 9/28 - 10/5 NO coupon for only $122.11

it would not accept the alamo ecoupon or the bj's coupon i had. however with no coupon this still saved me $11 over my old ressie.

eta: i did use the walmart contract code 430710

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter