alamo at orlando airport

dfr

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
We are going to florida in August and have booked a car with alamo through virgin and will be doing the online check-in, could anyone tell me where i need to go once i have got off the monorail with my luggage to pick the car up, i believe you go straight to the parking lot when you have done online check-in but where is it?.
Cheers
Dave

Get off the monorail and head down in the lift to the exit, cross the street and go up in the lift into the parking lot, DH usually goes and sorts the car while I get the luggage. Nice and easy maybe a 2 minute walk. :)

HTH
Gems

We used it last year and no joke we were out of the airport less that 3/4 hr after landing:thumbsup2

It is a fantastic service.

I would also not put your luggage on the second conveyor and lug it to the terminal, which is what we did. We also had the pick of the cars as we were the first to choose:thumbsup2 as no one else had arrived off the flight:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter