Alamo at MCO

kimbe21

Mouseketeer
Picking up a car at MCO tomorrow through Alamo. I am an Alamo Insider.
Do I pick have to stop at the desk in the airport or do I go straight to the parking garage and pick up car?

I haven't booked with Alamo in a few years so can't remember. TIA

Picking up a car at MCO tomorrow through Alamo. I am an Alamo Insider.
Do I pick have to stop at the desk in the airport or do I go straight to the parking garage and pick up car?

I haven't booked with Alamo in a few years so can't remember. TIA

It depends on how you check in. If you go online and check in you still need to stop at counter and give them your information. All your doing is typing in your information for them ahead of time. If you do skip the counter after checking in then you will be able to input your credit card information and skip the counter. You can either print out the paper or just use your phone and go directly to the car and pick the one in the row that your category is in. If you want to avoid the counter make sure you check in and then choose to skip the counter.

Do the online pre-check and you'll be able to go directly to the garage and pick your car.

Hi,

Did you happen to get a look at the Luxury SUV or Luxury car selections when you were there?

We're getting a free gps as part of our rental, does anyone know if you pick these up from the counter or if we'd still be able to go straight to the garage?

I did not, sorry.

Was there last night, luxury cars were Cadillac DTS, and Nissan Maxima.

SUV was Toyota Rav4, Nissan Rouge.

Luxury SUV was empty.

Lot's of people waiting at the garage counter, somewhere between 80-100. Several aisles were empty however as we were waiting to get out they were bringing several vehicles in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter