Alamo and Entertainment Book Coupons

Yellowjj

Mouseketeer
Hello, first post with a question.

Do you actually require the physical book or do they not check? I signed up for the digital version and the code just directed me to the Alamo site with it filled in. I assumed that meant no paper coupon is needed or required?

You certainly won't need the book. Worst case is that they may ask to see the Entertainment Card. However, we have never been asked to show our card. Checking in at the kiosk makes chances even slimmer that you would be asked to show the card or a coupon.

You certainly won't need the book. Worst case is that they may ask to see the Entertainment Card. However, we have never been asked to show our card. Checking in at the kiosk makes chances even slimmer that you would be asked to show the card or a coupon.

Thanks. I've actually checked in online to completely bypass the counter/kiosk. So just the booth agent to deal with.

The online subscription didn't say anything about a card, so here's hoping it won't be a issue :goodvibes

Hello, first post with a question.

Do you actually require the physical book or do they not check? I signed up for the digital version and the code just directed me to the Alamo site with it filled in. I assumed that meant no paper coupon is needed or required?

I haven't been able to get an ALAMO coupon code to work since June 2102. Do you have one that works???

I haven't been able to get an ALAMO coupon code to work since June 2102. Do you have one that works???

I have gotten all Alamo coupons to work provided I'm searching with-in the parameters of the coupon. For example.

1) Car Class - (Most Alamo coupons are for Compact through Full Size) Very few will work on SUV/Minivan/Luxury/Truck

2) Length of Rental - (Some coupons require 4/5 night rental with a Saturday night included).

3) Blackout Dates/Subject to Availability - (Coupons might have reached maximum limit at that particular location)

4) Expiration Date - (Always observe the date the coupon expires)

With that said, I'm using the Entertainment book coupons. Google "Entertainment Book". You should have the book or in my case a digital subscription, since Alamo MAY ask you for it.

Thank you, I have an Entertainment tag on my keys so I can always show that. It's an 8 day rental, the Alamo coupon worked for that length in 2012. I actually called Alamo for our Jan 2014 trip because no codes were working.

I'll google away when I get home.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter