Alamo aisle?

Cars2006

Savage Family
If you rent a full size car from Alamo. And there is a mini van in the aisle and you take it. How do they know what aisle you took it from? We are flying in around 8pm.

As far as I can figure, the cars are coded in their system for what aisle they were put into. If a mistake was made in where it was parked I'm sure they would say something. If you're nervous, take a picture of the van while it's still parked there so you can show it to them.

If you rent a full size car from Alamo. And there is a mini van in the aisle and you take it. How do they know what aisle you took it from? We are flying in around 8pm.
When the cars are brought around to the lot, the VIN is scanned into the aisle that the car jockey parks them in.
When you take the car to the exit gate, the attendant will scan your reservation paperwork and the vehicles VIN (which will correspond to the aisle it was parked/scanned in to).
The FS aisle is one of my favorites with Alamo, we have had Full-Size cars as well as Premiums, Luxury, SUV, CUV and even the odd Sport car over the years (one time we got a Dodge Quad cab pickup)

I don't know how Alamo does it but Hertz has a similar thing and just puts a tag on the mirror or dash of all the aisle cars so you just hand the tag over as you go out of the garage. I'm sure the scanner they scan on the way out tags it too so you couldn't just take a tag from one car and get in another though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter