• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aladdin Show Times

moko

Mouseketeer
I have been checking the DL calendar for May and noticed that the last showing of Aladdin begins at 6:05 pm but DCA closes at 6:00 pm during the regular weekday hours. Is this a possible error or do they really start the show after park hours? Just want to make sure I don't miss out on it since it seems like a must-see.

TIA! :)

It's possible, because they start seating about 15 minutes before the show starts, which would be before 6:00.

It is a must see! Based on other dates in May with a 6pm close time for DCA, I wouldn't plan on there being a 6pm showing. It looks like on most days when the park closes at 6, the last one is at 4:10. Better safe then sorry!

Ok... i better be safe then and plan on an earlier show.... JUST IN CASE.
THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter