• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aladdin Show Question

Tenuviel

Mouseketeer
For those who have seen it...about how long is it and would you take a 5YO very active, energetic boy to it?

I think its about a half hour? Maybe a little less......and if he likes Aladdin, he'll love the show. If not, he might be bored. Hard to say.

It's about 45 minutes... And it's pretty fast moving, I'd do it... As long as he knows not to kick seats in front of him... Drives me nuts when kids are allowed to do that! Lol

Thanks all! 45 mins isn't too bad...it might be a good break from standing and walking, but he is sooooo active LOL...sitting down for long periods with him always makes me nervous!

I have VERY active squirrel-chasing boys but they both have loved it every time we go. The genie is very entertaining.

Our DS6 who had just turned 6 watched it twice and really liked it. We did not have preferred seating so the first time we were in the front row of the back section on the main level. The next time we were in the front row of the mezzanine level. Great view both times.

We went last September and for the first time sat in the lower level, since the crowd was so small they didn't even open the balcony.

We we WAY in the back, maybe the last row, all the way to the far side as you walk in. There's a wide walkway back there and we saw a few parents with small kids take them back there and let them sort of move around. The show is so loud and fast paced we didn't even hear the kids, but it seemed like a great place to take them if they get too antsy in the seats.

My DD was 2 when she saw it first. She was squirmy but we kept her in our laps and DW and I traded her back and forth a couple times in the slow parts. But she wasnt loud at all and enjoyed much of the show. She saw it again in May at 3 and loved it.

Its about 45 min. Its an awesome break from all the walking and standing in lines. They really know how to capture kids attention... This is Disney we are talking about LOL.... We took my 6 yo nepew and 3yo nephew both very energetic and hyper but they sat through the entire show. Its a great show IMO Ill def be going to see it again when we go in October 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter