• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aladdin show at Hyperion Theater

cdackbwv99

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyland this weekend and I had a few questions about the Aladdin show at Hyperion Theater at DCA.

Can I enter the park early in the morning and get tickets for 4 people or do all four of us have to be there to get the tickets?

Is this a Fastpass? Is this a separate admission?

Is the play worth the wait (time away from other DCA attractions)? (Should I make sure I do this no matter what?)

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Our Family thought it was well worth the time!! The show is really fun! For seating, sitting the very front section is not good, as you will miss some of the great effects.

I believe the show is fastpast. But it also is a huge theatre. No seperate fee.

Huge crowds - esp later in the day for the last 2 shows.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>

The entrance to Hollywood Backlot is to the left of the California Adventure main entrance. A CM will sand there with a lot of tickets for the various showtimes. They don't start handing them out until 11:00 (or at least, that was the case last week when we were there).

Only one person need be there to get a ticket. The line will be long at first, so maybe you want to wait a bit. But then, keep in mind that the line moves fast because the people are just telling the CM how many tix they want and moving on.

I've heard that the best seats are the front mezzanine. Also, the back section of the orchestra should be good.

Have fun! :)

On another board, I read that they are limiting the "tickets" (FP) to one per pass be day. So if only one person goes to get the tickets make sure you have everyone's pass. I am not sure how they limited it, maybe they just rely on honesty, since they are passed out by CM's not FP machines.

Aladdin is well worth the time invested to watch it! Depending on the show you go to, you may see some VIPs there as well! Last Saturday I got to enjoy the show with Roy E Disney!

I agree that the front rows right near the stage are not the good seats - there are smoke/fog effects and they sometimes move into these rows.

Back section in Orchestra and Mezzanine (55 stairs to get there) are great locations!

I'll be seeing it again next weekend!

Enjoy you trip -
Diane

Originally posted by cinderellakh20
Hi!! We will be there in less than 2 weekes and would love to see the show - thanks!!!!! :bounce:

So will we and we can't wait to see this show so thanks all for the tips :)

The Aladdin show is the best that I have ever seen; I'm a native southern Californian (44 years old) and have had annual passes the past 5 years; no show/ride/etc. tops this Aladdin performance in my opinion...everything about it is great...the music, the cast, the props, etc. and Aladdin and Jasmine are both so adorable and talented!
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter