Alabama DVCers 2.0

Mickey'sApprentice

Shamelessly demand, it works bette
It's been awhile but it's time for the DVC members from Alabama to be heard. We are going soon. Let's hear from everyone else.

Hey Apprentice! Hope all is well!

We have a big trip planned for May/June. Going on the DVC Member Alaska cruise followed by a week at Aulani. Can't wait!

Roll Tide! We are taking our granddaughter for her second trip Labor Day weekend

We'll be there in April. Checking in on Easter for a week. Oh and Roll Tide!

Hi! War Eagle! Staying in a Poly studio May/June.....sooooo excited!!!!

Roll Tide! Short off site stay followed by 5 days on the Dream at the end of May and beginning of June.

War Eagle here! We leave in 3 days for a BWV stay - opening weekend of Flower & Garden at Epcot. No kids - just we 2! I will be going back the last week of July with my two 11 yr. old grandsons and stay at BLT.

Hey Everybody! I'm a soon to be DVCer, too! I passed ROFR at AKL!

However, I'm not waiting to go to WDW. I'll be there this upcoming weekend for Food & Wine at Epcot!

Hey Everybody! I'm a soon to be DVCer, too! I passed ROFR at AKL!

However, I'm not waiting to go to WDW. I'll be there this upcoming weekend for Food & Wine at Epcot!
Ummmmm Food and Wine is in the fall

I don't live in Alabama, but I went to school there a few(ahem) years ago. Lots of great memories of wonderful people and places! I'm in RI, but please count me in. Roll Tide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter