Al-Qaida Web site supporting McCain

One reason Powell chose Obama to endorse is because leadership is very important when it comes to choosing a President

from a recent AOL article:

"I will ultimately vote for the person I believe brings to the American people the kind of vision the American people want to see for the next four years," he said. "A vision that reaches out to the rest of the world, that starts to restore confidence in America, that starts to restore favorable ratings to America. Frankly, we've lost a lot in recent years."

Link to full article:

http://news.aol.com/elections/artic...a/217016?icid=200100397x1211882027x1200729820

You know I really hate to point out the obvious to some people but unless the person running for president is already president then whomever is elected is getting on the job training.I don't care which is elected neither one have been the president and one elected will receive on the job training. Just putting that out there.

Also, we might do some history lessons. I believe that Bush is a repbulican. He was in office on 9/11/01. Clinton was in office when the USS Cole was attacked and the embassies bombed. Regan was in office(I believe since I was just a wee ball of hair) when the Beriut bombings occured. We could go back all the way to the start of presidents if we wish. There has been and will always be international incidents. The ones who want to kill us give a rat's *** who is in office. Fear mongering does no good and repeating the same message over and over all the board should be considered spam and nothing else.

DING DING DING!!!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!
Great post!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Well, it's about time! I was getting jealous that Obama was getting all the terrorist love.:laughing:

Yeah, it wasn't an issue for the OS when terrorist organizations were endorsing Obama. As a matter of fact, they went ballistic that it was a smear tactic by Republicans and started calling names, and deflecting the issue.

But, "apparently" (because it hasn't been 100% proven) an Al Qaida website *might* claim they're supporting McCain, IT'S BIG NEWS!!! IT'S AN ELECTION CHANGER!!!

The hypocrisy is laughable! :lmao::rotfl2:

You know I really hate to point out the obvious to some people but unless the person running for president is already president then whomever is elected is getting on the job training.I don't care which is elected neither one have been the president and one elected will receive on the job training. Just putting that out there.

Also, we might do some history lessons. I believe that Bush is a repbulican. He was in office on 9/11/01. Clinton was in office when the USS Cole was attacked and the embassies bombed. Regan was in office(I believe since I was just a wee ball of hair) when the Beriut bombings occured. We could go back all the way to the start of presidents if we wish. There has been and will always be international incidents. The ones who want to kill us give a rat's *** who is in office. Fear mongering does no good and repeating the same message over and over all the board should be considered spam and nothing else.

:thumbsup2 You are such a great lady, Tina! I really respect everything you say! :worship:

Endorsements like this have to wake Americans up, McCain is scary and the terrorists are waiting for him to take office to pounce.

The terrorists often use the same "talking points" as the Dems.

Isn't that odd?

Well now, this is the same technique described on a lefty website.

Can we really trust any internet based polls?

It's not a matter of what I believe, it's what they say!

Please explain how Obama will "reach out" to the terrorists?

I shudder to think the creationists may be right in some instances when it comes to evolution.

Yeah, it wasn't an issue for the OS when terrorist organizations were endorsing Obama. As a matter of fact, they went ballistic that it was a smear tactic by Republicans and started calling names, and deflecting the issue.

But, "apparently" (because it hasn't been 100% proven) an Al Qaida website *might* claim they're supporting McCain, IT'S BIG NEWS!!! IT'S AN ELECTION CHANGER!!!

The hypocrisy is laughable! :lmao::rotfl2:

Find those WMD's yet? :lmao:

Find those WMD's yet? :lmao:

Yeah. They found lots of them. And there is lots of evidence that lots were moved out of the country. And there is lots of evidence showing that they had them. And there is lots of evidence showing that they used them.

But, nice try at deflection. What does this even have to do with the thread? Typical. :sad2:

I call this the "walking through life with blinders on" smiley. It seems appropriate. :cool1: Enjoy!

So even though you've managed to vote over and over, Obama is still loosing:thumbsup2 .

You just made a great point.

Tina

No, what is says is that the poll is unreliable because the McCain supporters can also vote over and over again.

The poster said the poll was very accurate because you could only vote once. She used it as the primary backup to her belief that every other poll was incorrect and that it correctly predicted that McCain would win.

I countered with the fact that limiting it to one vote per person is incorrect. I have first hand experience in that I was able to vote several times. Not knowing who is sitting there clearing cookies and voting over and over again, you cannot call the AOL results anything but garbage.

There is no point to be made. The poll is completely unscientific and inaccurate because anybody, McCain and Obama supporters can vote as many times as they want, therefore making anything reported completely unreliable.

Yeah. They found lots of them. And there is lots of evidence that lots were moved out of the country. And there is lots of evidence showing that they had them. And there is lots of evidence showing that they used them.

But, nice try at deflection. What does this even have to do with the thread? Typical. :sad2:

I call this the "walking through life with blinders on" smiley. It seems appropriate. :cool1: Enjoy!

Oh, they found lots of them. :lmao:

I call this the "you can't make this stuff up" smiley. :dance3:

Originally Posted by LuvDuke
PS: Will someone please point out to Caribou Barbie where Pakistan is. And, no, she can't see it from Alaska.

Don't you mean, "Pak-eee-stahn"?:)

No, what is says is that the poll is unreliable because the McCain supporters can also vote over and over again.

The poster said the poll was very accurate because you could only vote once. She used it as the primary backup to her belief that every other poll was incorrect and that it correctly predicted that McCain would win.

I countered with the fact that limiting it to one vote per person is incorrect. I have first hand experience in that I was able to vote several times. Not knowing who is sitting there clearing cookies and voting over and over again, you cannot call the AOL results anything but garbage.

There is no point to be made. The poll is completely unscientific and inaccurate because anybody, McCain and Obama supporters can vote as many times as they want, therefore making anything reported completely unreliable.

So then we can surmise that ALL polls are inaccurate, right? I can say I'm voting for Obama when I'm polled, when I'm really not. Is that correct? So all these polls that have Obama ahead are a bunch of malarkey, right? Thought so. Thanks for the clarification!:thumbsup2 :)

So then we can surmise that ALL polls are inaccurate, right? I can say I'm voting for Obama when I'm polled, when I'm really not. Is that correct? So all these polls that have Obama ahead are a bunch of malarkey, right? Thought so. Thanks for the clarification!:thumbsup2 :)

Not really. Our polls over here are generally quite accurate, especially the exit polls. We have IPSOS MORI, ICM, YouGov and Gallup to name a few. I'd assume that the polls conducted in the US would mimic or surpass our polls in terms of reliability. The important things are:

a) Never repeat poll an individual;
b) Frequently repeat polls to iron out any freak biases;
c) Make the poll question non-partisan.

And, even IF the polls are often inaccurate, they're better than nothing.

Rich::

IRAN, part of the "Axis of Evil", the country that wants to wipe the globe free of Israel, the country that has been sending people into Iraq to kill our soldiers and kill innocent Iraqis, the country that's been trying to get nuclear weapons, prefers Obama.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter