AKV View Question

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by henri + katie's mum, Jun 22, 2007.

1. henri + katie's mum

henri + katie's mum Mouseketeer

I read what was available about the different views at the the AKV DVC, but I didn't see this question asked or answered-

Is there a common viewing area on any of the resort floors so people who do not have a Savannah View can see the animals?

Thanks.

:laundy:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

There are windows in the hallways. A couple of them had those binocular viewers.:3dglasses

4. wen-tom

wen-tom spit spot!

There are viewing windows all along the halls and some of them you can step outside to use binoculars. There is also an outdoor viewing area at the back of the lodge where you can see the animals and they do nighttime viewing from there which is great. :goodvibes

5. pilferk

pilferk Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Boy, are there ever.

1) There's windows all along the hallways to the rooms

2) There are at least 2 (and maybe more) walk out balconies with rocking chairs, binoculars, etc.

3) There's the Sunset Overlook (off the main lobby, just past the front desk) which has a HUGE picture window overlooking the sunset savannah, and a walk out balcony with binoculars.

4) There's the Arusha Rock outcropping, which juts out on the Arusha Savannah and provides an expansive (and quite photo-friendly) panorama of the savannah.

5) There's 3 or 4 different little "viewing areas" surrounding (on the outskirts) of the pool area.

There's LOTS of options for those not having a savannah view.

6. henri + katie's mum

henri + katie's mum Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info.

That's good to hear.

7. mathed101

mathed101 Mouseketeer

Are there any maps that indicate the viewing areas at AKL?

I found them! Nevermind!!