AKV studio locations

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are studios close to the lobby. We stayed in a Savannah view studio last year and it was quite a walk from anything to our room. We didn't mind for that trip, except when carrying sleeping children. But we are trying to decide on a place for this December and would like the grandparents to go with us. Less walking would definitely be better for them.

I've stayed in several studios that were fairly close to the elevators. Conversely, the furthest I've ever been to the lobby, by far, was in the savanna view studio I had a few years ago.

If you book a value studio they are very close and handy. They are a little bit smaller and you can't pick if you will have a pool view or savannah view but the location is amazing. That is why I always stay there. You are very close to the lobby, pool and buses.

Kidani has standard studios close to the lobby. We were in one on the fifth floor last October. It was great - just a few steps to the elevator and a ride down to the lobby, buses, pool, etc. Our room view was of the front of the lodge, right outside of the lobby. The only downside was that our room got quite warm from the afternoon sun coming through the balcony doors. We easily remedied the problem by closing the curtains before we left the room each day. It didn't affect us too much as we were only in our room for short periods of time if at all during the day.

we just got back from kidani village last week, we had a 5th floor room close to the elevator...when i made my reservation the only request i had was close to lobby and i got it...i had a standard view which was of the lobby in front and the bus stop...it was really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter