AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
salvatorejrm said:
Looking for a 2 bedroom in OKW for arriving on 9/22 departing on 9/27 for a total of 145 points please let me know if you can help. You can call or text 732-233-7611. Thank You

Still available. Sent text.

sonogirl said:
Fellow DVC member needs more time at Disney!! Wondering if you could get us reservations at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Jan1-5, studio standard view or savannah view.
Thanks, Lori

AKV points are sold. :/ can only book SSR for over six month window. Thanks! Cheryl

Update: points I still have available.

AKV - 3 points for a AKV reservation from Sept 2013 through Sept 2014 - no more transfers for this contract.
9 points left for reservations prior to Sept 2013 (advance payment only) no more transfers
SSR - 240 for an SSR reservation from Sept 2013 through Sept 2014 - all but 9 pts can be transferred

Can book at a 12 month window for SSR, 6 month window for any other resort. Can borrow points and book for stays prior to Sept 2013 and do transfers with advance payment.

My sister has just told me that she would like me to sell her points as well so I will have additional points once I have the info on exactly what she has available.

Email cheryllarsen330@gmail.com or cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net.

Hi We are interested in Boardwalk or Beach club
View/type of room: Standard
Number of people and ages: 5 ppl (2 adults, kids ages 12,10,8)
Check in and check out dates Sept 1-7 but flexible +- a few days on either end

I realize with 5 ppl we cannot stay in 1 studio but trying to rent 2 studios connecting or nearby. Not sure if that is possible. If not possible then we need a 2 bdrm?

We have rented points before, but youngest kid was under 3 so we stayed in a studio.

SW-Ont-family-of-5 said:
Are your points still available or have you rented them?

I still have quite a few left but none from AKV home resort. I would have to be in a six month window to book AKV for you.

Jakejosh4 said:
Hi would like SSR from 18/05/14 until 24/05/14 need a 1 bed villa thanks

I have to wait until May 2013 to book those dates in order to stay within my 12 month window. Thanks!

WDWjen said:
Hi We are interested in Boardwalk or Beach club
View/type of room: Standard
Number of people and ages: 5 ppl (2 adults, kids ages 12,10,8)
Check in and check out dates Sept 1-7 but flexible +- a few days on either end

I realize with 5 ppl we cannot stay in 1 studio but trying to rent 2 studios connecting or nearby. Not sure if that is possible. If not possible then we need a 2 bdrm?

We have rented points before, but youngest kid was under 3 so we stayed in a studio.

I'm showing that to be available in both Boardwalk 127 pts and Beach Club 166 pts for a one bedroom which sleeps 4, can accommodate 5 (5th person to provide their own bedding) let me know if this is something you would be interested in or if you would rather I checked something else. Thanks! Cheryl

Hi,

Need a regular BW studio from 9/8 to 9/13, 50pts. Please email me back at joe_demarco37atyahoo.com, not allowed to send pms at the moment. Thanks!

I'm showing that to be available in both Boardwalk 127 pts and Beach Club 166 pts for a one bedroom which sleeps 4, can accommodate 5 (5th person to provide their own bedding) let me know if this is something you would be interested in or if you would rather I checked something else. Thanks! Cheryl

So I am allowed to bring an air mattress for my 8yr old? If so then we would def want the 1 bdrm at the boardwalk. I just haven't booked my flights yet.. Should I do that first? And if I find a cheaper flight for a 8/31 arrival how does that change availability and price for the BWV 1 bedroom?

Last question, can we buy dining plan and book ME through you too?

Thanks, it's been a few years since we have rented DVC

So I am allowed to bring an air mattress for my 8yr old? If so then we would def want the 1 bdrm at the boardwalk. I just haven't booked my flights yet.. Should I do that first? And if I find a cheaper flight for a 8/31 arrival how does that change availability and price for the BWV 1 bedroom?

WDWjen said:

Sounds like they already have a place for the 5th person to sleep, just not bedding. Once you have booked through me you can't cancel, so you would make your plans accordingly. The night of 8/31 is still available for 33 pts. Thanks! Cheryl

WDWjen said:

Oh, and dining plan and ME goes through me. Payment in advance for Dining Plan. Thanks! Cheryl

Sounds like they already have a place for the 5th person to sleep, just not bedding. Once you have booked through me you can't cancel, so you would make your plans accordingly. The night of 8/31 is still available for 33 pts. Thanks! Cheryl

Not to interject, but there is not a place for a 5th person to sleep, nor is there bedding. AKV (except for value), OKW (both 1 & 2br) and BLT have sleeper chairs.
BCV and BWV do not. In both cases a 5th person is allowed, but the PP WOULD have to bring an aerobed and their own bedding.

Hope this helps.

Not to interject, but there is not a place for a 5th person to sleep, nor is there bedding. AKV (except for value), OKW (both 1 & 2br) and BLT have sleeper chairs.
BCV and BWV do not. In both cases a 5th person is allowed, but the PP WOULD have to bring an aerobed and their own bedding.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the additional info. DVC site says that place provided to sleep but not bedding. I suppose they need to update the site. :) Thanks for helping out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter