AKV site plan and some other ?'s

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
I know I've seen this before but can someone (maybe Lisa S:worship: ) send me the link or pictures to the site plan with the declared DVC units? How many hotel units are left after the conversion? DH was told by one CM that AKL is MAINLY AKV--that there wasn't much hotel inventory left since the conversion. I thought only the 5th and 6th floors were changed:confused3 .

Also, here are my other questions:

1) Will be some kind of quick service coffee/food court in Kidani? We liked filling our coffees at Mara in the AM.
2) Is there going to be some kind of path between the two buildings?
3)What about bus service? Is Kidani going to have a dedicated bus? The buses were so full at Jambo this past Dec, I can't imagine wasting time to stop at Kidani

Thanks!!!!

Here's a link to the layouts of Kidani Village showing declared units and other pictures of the resort.
http://photobucket.com/images/kidani/

They will have dedicated bus service.

Not sure about your other questions. It will be quite a hike between the two sections of the resort but hopefully there will be walking path.

I know I've seen this before but can someone (maybe Lisa S:worship: ) send me the link or pictures to the site plan with the declared DVC units? How many hotel units are left after the conversion? DH was told by one CM that AKL is MAINLY AKV--that there wasn't much hotel inventory left since the conversion. I thought only the 5th and 6th floors were changed:confused3 .
Here is map showing the declared units in Jambo House. AKV occupies all of the 6th floor (where there were originally only 15 hotel rooms) and most of the 5th floor. The areas of the 5th floor that were not converted are the blank areas in the drawing. There are a couple of suites on either side of the lobby facing the Arusha Savanna and some hotel rooms on the Ostrich and Giraffe trails facing the parking lot. AKV took only 6 of the parking lot facing rooms on the 5th floor. The lower floors of Jambo House are still AKL hotel rooms so I would estimate that AKV took maybe 30% of the AKL rooms?

Also, here are my other questions:

1) Will be some kind of quick service coffee/food court in Kidani? We liked filling our coffees at Mara in the AM.
2) Is there going to be some kind of path between the two buildings?
3)What about bus service? Is Kidani going to have a dedicated bus? The buses were so full at Jambo this past Dec, I can't imagine wasting time to stop at Kidani

Thanks!!!!
According to the information Disney has published, there will be no counter service restaurant in Kidani. You will be able to walk between buildings but the distance between the main entrances will be approximately 1/2 mile since you have to walk all the way around the outside of the buildings. Kidani will have its own bus stop but I don't know whether it will have a dedicated bus or share with Jambo House.

81115JamboHouseUnits_Final1.GIF

I'm betting the busses will stop at both so you can jump on a bus to from one to the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter