AKV owners......

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Your home resort is a KNOCKOUT!!!!!

We just returned from a split stay, beginning at BWV, ending at Kidani. I gotta say, I am super impressed with your resort!!

Other than getting our room-ready text at 4 PM on the dot (we've been so spoiled at other resorts), and the 5-7 minute walk to the elevator, it couldn't've been more perfect!

The size of our 1 BDRM blew us and our traveling companions away and our Savannah view was outstanding. The villa was showroom new, no signs of wear and tear anywhere and spotless!!

The pool was perfect for little ones although after a harrowing experience at the Keister Coaster at BWV, DS5 wouldn't touch the slide......:scared1:

DH liked it but misses traveling by boat to park (his favorite rides at WDW). Although he will even agree you can't beat it for space.

Our next trip is back "at home" at VWL but we'll be returning.....DH even hinted that something might happen after we pay off our VGC add-on....

Hmmm.......:love:

We own at BCV and AKV...KIdani is our new favorite, absolutely love it.

We really like it. I wanted to try BLT in the fall but DH says we have not stayed there in a while so back home we go.

Denise in MI

We own at BWV, HHI, SSR, AKV & BLT.....by far our favorite is AKV! We're bringing family with us in February and can't wait to show them this amazing resort!

Glad to hear you had a great time! It is always nice to try a different resort and be extremely impressed by it. :)

you were at my two favorite places!!! My family LOVES BWV but after staying out AKL (one of our home resorts) last year we have a tie! glad you loved our home!

So glad to hear you had a great time. We love our home resort! Im actually very surprised the room wasn't ready earlier. We've never had our room ready later then 12 at both Jambo and Kidani. They might have been running behind that day. As for the long walk I agree! We always request closer to the lobby because of the walk and we like to use our refill mugs as much as possible :).

I can't wait to get back home in November! It's so far away lol.

I live kidani. We are trying to stay at boardwalk next time for the ability to walk to two
Parks but I will miss kidani and wouldn't be upset if we couldn't transfer at seven months.

Glad that you liked Kidani. We love it there and are very happy to call AKV home!

Thank you! We own AKV and usually stay Jambo, last week was our first Kidani stay and we were blown away as well. We have stayed at all of the DVC properties and we are so happy to own here. What a unique experience. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

We love those Peter Dominick - designed resorts.

Wilderness Lodge and Villas
Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas
Grand Californian Hotel and Spa

Thank you, we love calling it home too! So nice to hear you had a wonderful stay!

Cyndi

I am so glad to hear you loved my home resort! It really is an amazing resort and I love hearing positive reviews. :)

We own at AKV but have never stayed there. We love the convenience of parking right at the villa that SSR and OKW offer. What is the parking like at Kidani? We have three small children, two of them twin toddlers and a long trip to the villa could be an issue. How far is it to the pool, CS restaurant, shops, etc.

We own at AKV but have never stayed there. We love the convenience of parking right at the villa that SSR and OKW offer. What is the parking like at Kidani? We have three small children, two of them twin toddlers and a long trip to the villa could be an issue. How far is it to the pool, CS restaurant, shops, etc.

I think that parking is very convenient at Kidani, because it's under the hotel and there are elevators along the hallways. You could be far from the pool if you are on the part of Kidani near Jambo, but then you could bring your car nearer the pool area.

I think the pool at Kidani would make it worth a Kidani stay, especially if you have a car.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter