AKV Kidani room locations

roller99

Mouseketeer
I have looked in the AKV/AKL threads but can't find what I'm looking for. Is there a map somewhere that shows where the studios/1-br/2-br are in Kidani, as well as which are considered value/standard/savannah view? Thanks!

There are no Values in Kidani Village, they only exist in Jambo House.

The different room sizes are spread out across the entire building.

No one has taken the time to map each room type at Kidani Village and DVC does not provide that information. Keep in mind that Kidani Village is a very large resort and Jambo House only has a single floor that has been mapped in that manner. And like Michael said the room types are spread through the resort.

No one has taken the time to map each room type at Kidani Village and DVC does not provide that information. Keep in mind that Kidani Village is a very large resort and Jambo House only has a single floor that has been mapped in that manner. And like Michael said the room types are spread through the resort.

Thank you, that explains why I couldn't find it anywhere.

The standard room is a different view at Kidani vs Jambo correct? Guaranteed parking lot at Kidani but what view at Jambo?

The standard room is a different view at Kidani vs Jambo correct? Guaranteed parking lot at Kidani but what view at Jambo?

There are a few partial savannah views at Kidani too but much more limited than Jambo. Jambo is the reclassified savannah views and the rest look towards the pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter