• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV- Kidani, just confirmed for June!

jo

Earning My Ears
I can't believe I just got confirmed for a 2-bedroom AKV -Kidani for 6/7 through 6/14. I really didn't think there was a chance there would be any availability, but I guess it is meant to be!!! :cool1:

This will be our first stay at AKV - sooooo excited.

My confirmation says 2-bedroom-Savannah View (lock-off) What does that mean?

Thanks for you input - I'm a bit excited if you can't tell! :banana:

I can't believe I just got confirmed for a 2-bedroom AKV -Kidani for 6/7 through 6/14. I really didn't think there was a chance there would be any availability, but I guess it is meant to be!!! :cool1:

This will be our first stay at AKV - sooooo excited.

My confirmation says 2-bedroom-Savannah View (lock-off) What does that mean?

Thanks for you input - I'm a bit excited if you can't tell! :banana:

congrats!!
the lockoff is a 1br and a studio with a connecting interior door. It will have 2 exterior hallway doors... unlike the dedicated 2 BR that only has one:thumbsup2

Have a great time!
We love love love kidani!
Paula

Thanks Paula!

That is exactly what I wanted - that way if the teenagers come in late- they won't wake me!

ILOVEIT! :lovestruc

Jo

Jo,

Congrats!! We are doing the same in April and I was so happy and suprised to get this at 7 months out:banana:

We are going in July and called at exactly the 7 month window and was successful as well. We just needed a studio though.

Enjoy your trip. I know we are looking forward to ours.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter