AKV Jambo Grand Villas

Bumbleink

Mouseketeer
Hi

Have been thinking about booking a Grand Villa at Jambo House, can anyone explain the difference between the Standard and the Savanah view on the points chart. It's just in all the descriptions, they say that all Grand Villas have a savanah view, so am a bit confused.

thanks

There are 2 standard view GV at Kidani. They are at the edge of the Savanah and the lack of animals in the area cuased them to be classified as Standard. I believe they are located at the far end of Kidani from anything beside the animal pens.

Another possible location for a Standard View GV at Kidani is on the Pembe Savanna. One of the two GVs on Pembe faces a part of the Pembe Savanna that is only about 50 feet deep. Behind that is a fence and a hillside so I suspect there isn't much of a savanna (or any other) view from that GV. One of the front desk CMs mentioned that at least one of the Standard View GVs was located there. I'm anxious to see some reports from people who stayed in a Standard View GV so that we will know for sure where they are located!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter