AKV, here we come. June 1-8 11/15.. Finally BACK!

I've been out of town this week, so I'm just now getting a chance to get caught back up. It looks like you had a great first day (even with the mishaps! haha). I definitely agree with you about smelling the roses. So many people (and I've been guilty of this) rush from ride to ride. There are so many great things to notice if you just slow down and look around. Looking forward to the next update!

Good luck on your race! I had to stop training...my stupid DH did a number on my foot-broken toe, another fracture in the foot area, but let me tell you, the stupid toe was the most painful part of it!

Hi Lynn! I'm officially caught up again although I've been keeping up with your FB updates. :) I love all the pictures and the "little things" you take the time to experience and take a picture of! :lovestruc

I can't wait to see TS3 and hopefully it will be in the next few days! We absolutely love the Toy Story's so we can't wait. Did you see it in 3D?

Heather

Hey Lynn!!
I'm finally caught up! Your first day was awesome!
I so hope I don't become one of those stroller drivers! I think i was hit by one when we were there in August.
Good luck on your race tomorrow! Running in the heat stinks!! Especially here in Texas! You have to get out by 5am if you don't want to feel disgusting and exhausted! I'm sure you'll do great! :thumbsup2

I doubt you will, lol. Thank you so much. I don't think it will be that bad at 8:30 A.M. We shall see. I hear that it's crazy hot down there right now.

Good Luck on your run on Sunday.

Thank you!

Good luck with the run! Be careful!

I will! Thank you!

I wasn't able to make it until Monday to see TS3 -- we went to the 12:00 show (first one of the day) today! I loved it, too, and bawled like a baby during a couple of scenes.

Good luck on your run on Sunday!

Aww man. Aww, I am so glad you loved it. I know, I teared up, too. The end was so bittersweet. Seriously, how cute was Bonnie?

I've been out of town this week, so I'm just now getting a chance to get caught back up. It looks like you had a great first day (even with the mishaps! haha). I definitely agree with you about smelling the roses. So many people (and I've been guilty of this) rush from ride to ride. There are so many great things to notice if you just slow down and look around. Looking forward to the next update!
Hi! haha, me and my silly mishaps. We laugh about them. I love taking the time to smell the roses. I find something new each trip! I cannot wait to do my next update.

Good luck on your race! I had to stop training...my stupid DH did a number on my foot-broken toe, another fracture in the foot area, but let me tell you, the stupid toe was the most painful part of it!

Thanks. Aww, really? I am sorry. That stinks.

Hi Lynn! I'm officially caught up again although I've been keeping up with your FB updates. :) I love all the pictures and the "little things" you take the time to experience and take a picture of! :lovestruc

I can't wait to see TS3 and hopefully it will be in the next few days! We absolutely love the Toy Story's so we can't wait. Did you see it in 3D?

Heather

Hi Heather! Thanks. Yeah, we saw it in 3d!! It was sooo cute!!

Good luck in the race tomorrow girl!

Thank you, Katie!!

The Disney Dream Vacation​

YAY! It is official. I called DVC guest services at 9 A.M. and I was able to book AKV concierge from the 19-25!!! I am soooo excited. This will be our first stay doing concierge.:banana: Have any of you ever done it? I cannot wait. OOH, and I want to try and do the sunrise safari at the AKL.

We are doing the Disney Dream from the 15-19. We got an ocean view stateroom. Have you guys seen the portholes? They are huge!! AHH, I cannot wait.

We will be making a visit to Universal to see WWoHP!!!! WOO HOO! When I am done with this TR, I will start this PTR asap.

Good Luck on your Race... I"m excited to see your Photopass pictures (i've been debating about getting it this trip)...popcorn::

Congrats on the booking!!!

YAY! It is official. I called DVC guest services at 9 A.M. and I was able to book AKV concierge from the 19-25!!! I am soooo excited. This will be our first stay doing concierge.:banana: Have any of you ever done it? I cannot wait. OOH, and I want to try and do the sunrise safari at the AKL.

We are doing the Disney Dream from the 15-19. We got an ocean view stateroom. Have you guys seen the portholes? They are huge!! AHH, I cannot wait.

We will be making a visit to Universal to see WWoHP!!!! WOO HOO! When I am done with this TR, I will start this PTR asap.

That's awesome! You will love the cruise, we do. It's a different Disney experience but we love it! We are going July 24, 2011-I will be celebrating my 40th bday on the Dream.

Cheryl

That's great news! :dance3: I haven't experienced any of that. If I'm still in Florida at that point, we'll have to meet up. :thumbsup2

Hi Lynn! I just got back from Disney Thursday evening so I've been catching up on all my subscriptions this afternoon/evening! I love all of your pictures so far & can't wait to see your Photopass pics too! We didn't see as many characters as I would have liked, but we did see all of the main ones & some "surprise" ones that I've never seen at Disney before. I can definitely agree with you on the crowd level increase! Our dates were June 8-17th and let me tell you, it was packed! I read the sign at Cosmic Rays at MK & it said capacity was 1162...there were waaaay more than 1162 people jammed in there, trust me! :sad2:

I am so excited for you!!! Concierge & the Disney Dream & AKV...how exciting!!! A Disney cruise is definitely in my plans within the next few years. In the meantime, I can't wait to read your cruise PTR! Your pictures are always amazing! Ironically, I just watched the DVC webcast at 10:30am this morning & they showed the AKV multiple times throughout the presentation! We stayed at AKL last year, but AKVs just look amazing!

That is great that you had such short wait times for the rides & characters! Your first day at Disney sounded amazing, I can't wait to read more!!! :goodvibes

I know exactly what dress you are talking about at DHS. I saw that too! I loved that entire "street" of DHS because all of the stores had really nice shirts, dresses, jewelry, accessories, etc. My favorite stores were all at Hollywood Studios.

Good luck with your race tomorrow, can't wait to hear about it & more about your trip!

Sounds like an amazing dream vacation!!! We are pricing out a cruise for May 15th (or around then). I am dying to get on the Dream!

Sounds amazing!!!:woohoo:
We are planning to be in the world from May 12-26 - it is definitely our favourite time of year to go!

Sounds like a dream vacation. Congrats.

Glad you really enjoyed TS3. It looks like its going to be a great movie. :)

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I'm sure you will love concierge. At least, it's good to try it once, I think. I want to do it one day.

By the way, I wanted to ask you, did you see any Captain EO merchandise during your last trip?

Hey Lynn, I took my 2 youngest boys to see TS3 and we absolutely loved it. We are planning to go see it again with hubby. Good Luck on the race tomorrow. Your dream vacation sounds amazing, we would love to do the cruise but I guess we'll wait to see what you think about it.;)

Sounds like an amazing vacation!! We've never cruised or stayed concierge, but all of the TR's that I've read that have done either or both have really enjoyed them!! The snacks offered as part of the concierge always look so yummy!!
ETA: We're going to Universal/IOA in August-- I'll let you know how WWoHP is!!

We did concierge for a night in November 2009. It's really a nice treat. The food selection and drinks are really good. They have this amazing Juice available all day...its similar to the Juice they serve at Kona Cafe. They also have soda and bottled water all day, and alcohol available at night. The concierge staff is so nice and helpful too.

We had a studio with a pool view. We liked it so much we are booked in a studio for one night this October...waitlisted for another night. If the waitlist doesn't come through we have a Studio Sanannah view booked already.

On our next trip we are moving alot. We have 3 nights at the Beach Club in a studio. Then doing the Disney Wonder for a 4 night Bahamas Cruise. Back to Bay Lake Tower for 7 nights, then onto Jambo House Concierge and Jambo House Savannah view. We have a car so it isn't a big deal and I love trying different resorts.

Best wishes for a great / safe race!

lynn!! i'm here!! love your updates girl!! man, the animation academy better be all decked out in ts3 when i go...that would basically be paradise!! i'm obsessed! i can't believe you hit up 3 parks and got so much done on your first day. i'm going to have to go during may/early june one year...you are making me a believer!! can't wait for more!!

and yay for ts3! I've already seen it twice and am probably going to go again. has tim seen it yet? how'd he like it? i just thought it was all so perfect.

That does sound like a Dream vacation! We have talked about doing a land and sea vacation soon too, but are nervous about motion sickness. The Dream looks nice though. I'll be sure to join in on your PTR to hear all about that!

Oh and we just took our little girl yesterday to see TS3. Loved it! And I was psyched she made it through the whole movie, even holding onto her little Jessie doll through the last half!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter