AKV, here we come. June 1-8 11/15.. Finally BACK!

ooo, that little overview made me really anxious for the TR now :)

Glad you had a great time!

Great initial thoughts, Lynn! Hurray for some pixie dust moments! I will have to remember that about the first week in June -- we usually go the second week and the crowds are starting to pick up at that point. SWW is such fun! We never encountered any crowds getting into the special merchandise store, either. We have only encountered Gay Days once when we were at Magic Kingdom on the same day, but you are right, if I hadn't already known, I would not have realized it. Finally, you know I can't wait to hear/see all about Summer Nightastic!

Can't wait for you to start the TR! You always have the best TRs! :) Glad to hear there were no crowds. Honestly, I think it all depends on the person. There are times when I've gone to Disney and haven't thought the crowds were bad at all and then I'll walk by somebody complaining about how crowded it is. :confused3 You can never go by what other people say about it. I'm kinda bummed I don't get to see Summer Nightastic. I've heard nothing but good things! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Wow!!It's sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to read about it all. So sorry about your Itunes drama. :sad2:

Oooh, I am so excited to read all about your fun trip! Then again, you guys always have the best trips and so much pixie dust! :goodvibes I think it's also all in the attitude.

Good luck on your test!

Wow, 30 minutes for TSM? :eek: Glad to hear you had pixiedust: on your trip again! Can't wait to see pictures!

Good luck studying!

Lynn, you just made my day!!! DS is in both your pictures! The first one, all I can see is the edge of his shirt and his toe (Got to be the mom to figure that one out.:rotfl2:) But on the second one picture... clear as day!

NoahStarWarsWeekendwithcircle.jpg

Thank you so much!!!! I was bummed that I didn't have any pictures of him in the robe with the lightsaber... they got the items back stage and we were told no pictures. And then we had to stay behind them during the parade, and then they took them off the kids before us parents could snap a picture at the end. Being there by myself with him there was no one in the crowd to rely on getting a picture either. We were just talking this morning about how this memory will live on in our heart and mind, even if we don't have the picture. But now we do! Can't wait to show him!

Thank you again so much!!!:woohoo::yay:

Can't wait to read and see all of your pics Lynn, seen some of your facebook ones and they are great.

So sorry to hear about someone hacking into your itunes, hope you get your money back soon, apparently there have been problems with people hacking on the ipads etc.

SWW looks great.

Hey Lynn - sorry to hear about your Itunes drama! Sending pixiedust: and good thoughts your way. :goodvibes

It's okay.. jus ta bump that I had to deal with right after vacation. It is all taken care of now.

I cannot wait to see pics!!!!

You got me all excited to see the new stuff!!

It is awesome! You will love the parade and fireworks.

ooo, that little overview made me really anxious for the TR now :)

Glad you had a great time!

haha, thanks! It was a lot of fun!

Great initial thoughts, Lynn! Hurray for some pixie dust moments! I will have to remember that about the first week in June -- we usually go the second week and the crowds are starting to pick up at that point. SWW is such fun! We never encountered any crowds getting into the special merchandise store, either. We have only encountered Gay Days once when we were at Magic Kingdom on the same day, but you are right, if I hadn't already known, I would not have realized it. Finally, you know I can't wait to hear/see all about Summer Nightastic!

Glad I am not the only one who realizes that, lol! I cannot wait for you to go! I am so excited for you.

Can't wait for you to start the TR! You always have the best TRs! :) Glad to hear there were no crowds. Honestly, I think it all depends on the person. There are times when I've gone to Disney and haven't thought the crowds were bad at all and then I'll walk by somebody complaining about how crowded it is. :confused3 You can never go by what other people say about it. I'm kinda bummed I don't get to see Summer Nightastic. I've heard nothing but good things! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

It does depend on the person. Crowded to me is waiting for more than an hr to get on a ride that normally will take only like 30 mins at the most. It seriously was not that bad. When we left on Tuesday, the MK was the only park that was starting to get crowded. Like POTC was 25 minutes with a line outside, lol. Normally you can walk right on. I am bummed for you too because it was awesome.

Wow!!It's sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to read about it all. So sorry about your Itunes drama. :sad2:

Thanks!! It was a blast.

Oooh, I am so excited to read all about your fun trip! Then again, you guys always have the best trips and so much pixie dust! :goodvibes I think it's also all in the attitude.

Good luck on your test!

Thank you. I agree with that, it is all in the attitude.

Lynn, you just made my day!!! DS is in both your pictures! The first one, all I can see is the edge of his shirt and his toe (Got to be the mom to figure that one out.:rotfl2:) But on the second one picture... clear as day!

NoahStarWarsWeekendwithcircle.jpg

Thank you so much!!!! I was bummed that I didn't have any pictures of him in the robe with the lightsaber... they got the items back stage and we were told no pictures. And then we had to stay behind them during the parade, and then they took them off the kids before us parents could snap a picture at the end. Being there by myself with him there was no one in the crowd to rely on getting a picture either. We were just talking this morning about how this memory will live on in our heart and mind, even if we don't have the picture. But now we do! Can't wait to show him!

Thank you again so much!!!:woohoo::yay:

YAY!!! I had a feeling that was him!!! Aww, I am so glad I could get it for you. That is a shame that they didn't let you get a pic right before the parade.

Wow, 30 minutes for TSM? :eek: Glad to hear you had pixiedust: on your trip again! Can't wait to see pictures!

Good luck studying!

Yeah! The wait said 50, and we went in and it was only 30 mins. The highest I saw the wait last week was 100. In May, it is at like 120. We went on TSM I believe 6 times during the whole trip. It may have been more, lol.

Thanks! I cannot wait to start the TR!

Can't wait to read and see all of your pics Lynn, seen some of your facebook ones and they are great.

So sorry to hear about someone hacking into your itunes, hope you get your money back soon, apparently there have been problems with people hacking on the ipads etc.

SWW looks great.

Yeah, I got it taken care of, thank God. What a mess. SWW was so much fun!

Great start, can't wait to hear more! We were there May 28-June 1, went to DHS on Sat the 29th, happened to be morning EMH and by the time we got there at 9:00 Jedi Training was already full for the day, my son was so upset!:mad: The lines for the characters were so long, so we only got one, but he was happy with that. I agree about Boba's Bounty, walked right in and got the DVC SWW pin. Good luck on your test!

Cheryl

Sounds like overall, you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all of the detals! :goodvibes You and Tim get so lucky with the Magical Moments-- I still can't believe the character photoshoot at DHS during your honeymoon!!

hey girl! nice start so far! thanks for the preview!! I just have to comment I think that is so awesome you got the pic of 'thewesterberg's son! HOW awesome is that!?

I look forward to reading & I wanted to say good luck on that test!!:goodvibes

Just got caught up again! Terrible about the itunes business! What a pain in the you-know-what! Glad to know it's all sorted now. Love the beginning of your TR! Can't wait to read more - it sounds as if it was a great time to go. I can't wait to see the summer nightastic stuff - can't wait for pics!! Welcome back!

Just got caught up again! Terrible about the itunes business! What a pain in the you-know-what! Glad to know it's all sorted now. Love the beginning of your TR! Can't wait to read more - it sounds as if it was a great time to go. I can't wait to see the summer nightastic stuff - can't wait for pics!! Welcome back!

Wow, how may times can I say "can't wait" in one post? Sorry - it's been a long week at school!! :lmao:

Did you catch the new fireworks show? DH took me over to watch them tonight...AMAZING! I loved them! What did you think?

It does depend on the person. Crowded to me is waiting for more than an hr to get on a ride that normally will take only like 30 mins at the most. It seriously was not that bad. When we left on Tuesday, the MK was the only park that was starting to get crowded. Like POTC was 25 minutes with a line outside, lol. Normally you can walk right on. I am bummed for you too because it was awesome.

You know what I can't figure out about MK? Whether it's crowded or not, there's always a 60 minute wait for Peter Pan! Why???? :confused3

Maybe they'll extended Summer Nightastic especially for my birthday. I can dream, can't I? :rotfl:

Hi Lynn! Sounds like a great trip! That's awesome the crowds weren't bad at all. I am so excited to see the Electrical Parade and the fireworks this summer. :banana:

Can't wait to hear more!

Hey Lynn!!! So happy you had a great time!! Can't wait to see all of your pictures...even some of those creepy SW characters!! :rotfl2:
Awesome that your crowds were manageable if not great....when I went in early May the crowds were quite high and I didn't think they were supposed to be....you are the May expert :rotfl2:

Tracy

Hey Lynn! First, that sucks about your itunes account. At least the bank is working to fix it.

I have had the same thing happen to me with crowds. I go in expecting it to be pretty bad, and it is the comlete opposite. I wonder sometimes about 2 people going at the same time and having 2 very different reports on crowds. Strange how it works. We went at the very same time last year, and it seems like we had the same experience. Gay Days were absolutely nothing. Like you, we totally would not have noticed if we hadn't known about it ahead of time. Glad you had the afternoon showers. I love to have them to cool things off a bit. Plus, they sometimes have a clearing effect on crowds. Can't wait to hear about Summer Nightastic. Unfortunately, we were there the week before you, so we don't get the chance to see it. Oh well.

Looking forward to your TR!

Good luck with your upcoming tests!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter