AKV, here we come. June 1-8 11/15.. Finally BACK!

You leave tomorrow!!! Hurray!!! party:

As far as new pins go, I just saw that they have new Electrical Parade ones debuting on June 3 -- they are sooo cute! I may need to increase my pins budget. LOL!

Chelsea will be very excited to hear about the new Nighttastic Tower of Terror effects, so take notes on those for us, please! :laughing:

I am so excited for you that you are leaving tomorrow!!! You are going to have a fantastic trip! :banana:

Yeah, I saw them. I so need to get the Tinkerbell one. I will :)

YAY!! I am so happy that you are on FB.

Great spectro shots Lynn! One of the better ones I've seen of Chip & Dale. I presume you shot it wide open?

:lmao: I can just see this added to the Hidden Mickey listings...
"..in the Railway station,the lock on one of the trunks is a Hidden Mickey. In Main Street station, in the patio area on the iron railing on the ledge, there is a Hidden Mickey. If you see Lynnie strolling around in her flip flops, look at her toes, there are Hidden Mickeys there; not visible during marathons or when her foot is swollen and wrapped up."

Oh! Almost forgot! Have a great trip!

HAHAHAHA!! OMG. My poor ankle, LOL!!!! I wonder why I will make it to the First Aid station on this trip. In January I had some crazy rash on my chest because I had an allergic reaction from the wool. LOL.

Umm the lens I used was the Nifty Fifty for the Spectro shots. Hmm, IDK if it was a wide open ****. I just did auto focus and that was it.

I have missed like all your plans!! Dangit!! Oh well...can't wait to read your tr!! PLEASE send me pics/updates again if you have time!! I would be so excited. Hopefully on this phone I get them! Have a fun, safe, magical trip girl! I can't wait to hear all about it!

P.S. Get all the nitty gritty dirty details on the new ToT sequences and let me know what you think and all that. That may be one of the littlest changes since it's not a whole show or parade...but it's the one I'm most excited for!! :laughing:

It's okay! I will send you some. Hope you can see pictures. Oh and yeah, Definitely!!!

Have a safe flight + wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back-- especially Summer Nightastic. Love anything new about TOT!!

Thank you!!!

May your trip be filled with pixie dust. I look forward to you new trip report and pictures of the changes for the summer.

Thanks!!!

Have a great trip! I just caught up on your pre-trip report! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!! ENJOY!!!!!:goodvibes

I love your pictures of the Christmas parade. It looks so cute!

Have a wonderful trip!!! :thumbsup2

Safe travels, Lynn! And have a GREAT time!!!!!

Have a great trip! I just caught up on your pre-trip report! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!! ENJOY!!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!!

I thought the Tinkerbell was cute, too, but I really like the Elliott one!

Yeay for being FB buddies now! :goodvibes

Have an awesome trip, Lynn!!!

That one is really cute, too. Thank you!

Have a safe flight and a wonderful trip, Lynn!!!

I hope you and Tim have a safe and wonderful trip to the world.

THANK YOU so much everybody. I will be updating when I have a chance. Most likely tomorrow night.

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!! :love: I can not wait to read all about it :goodvibes

That is the exact camera I am looking into! What lens did you use for your Christmas parade pics? Just amazing quality. I love it!

You leave today! Hope your flights are on time and non-bumpy! Have a wonderful time!
:banana:

Lynn just met Lots-O-Huggin Bear!!!! Look how cute that area is!! I LOVE IT!!

0601001119.jpg

Ah Man! I've missed all of your pre-trip! I would follow along on you previous TRs, and I would post sparingly. I'll look for your updates throughout and your TR when you return. I hope you have a wonderful time.

You're there already! So jealous! :) Have an awesome trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hey Lynn!!! I am so jealous you started as we ended! My boyfriend and I got in from Disney last night (June 1st) your first day! We had an *AMAZING* time!!!! We were at POP Century and stayed in the 50's building, it was very quiet I was suprised! We checked in May 24 and man did those 7nights go SOO fast! We checked out on Memorial Day and man was it craaaazy! We definitley saw a crowd increase as our trip went on.... everything worked wonderfully! We did the online check in and that is the best thing ever, all we did was go to the front desk they literally handed out packet to us and our room was ready! We arrived at 1pm in the afternoon! Weather was good--we got the normal storms here and there nothing to bad! Star Wars Weekends were crazy but so much fun! Lines weren't to bad, walked on Pirates 2x no wait lol overall just such a great trip. I hope your having a good one too and I can't wait to read all about it! I can't even wait to go back I am missing it as always SOO much already--we were planning to go back February 2011! :) TTYS girl!

Hi Lynn!
Just caught up again - real life got the better of me for the last few weeks, sorry!
I really hope you have a wonderful and magical time!

Can't wait to read everything about it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter