Akv dvc

RDP

DIS Veteran
Is Disney still selling AKV, and if so for how much per point?

I believe it has just gone up to 130 dollars a point (was 125). Disney were also offering 20 free points with every 100 bought, not sure what the minimum buy in is now, it can vary between 100 to 160. They are still selling points at AKV.
You could go through the resale market and get them for a lot less than buying direct although there are some restrictions on resale points usage now. You would need to contact DVC if you want to buy direct.
If you have taken the tour or been in touch with DVC before you will be in the system or if you want to PM me I could give you the number of our guide.

HTH

Is Disney still selling AKV, and if so for how much per point?

Animal Kingdom Villas is possibly the only DVC resort in Orlando that is still being actively sold by Disney.

Just less than 80% of the total resort points for DVC inventory has been sold to date.

It was priced at $125.00 a point earlier this month but there could be a price increase to $130.00 in the pipeline, but not 100% sure of this.

I believe Disney were offering to new members 20 free points with the purchase of 100 points.

So with the purchased 100 points they would receive 120 points for $12,500.00 which brings the cost per point down to $104.17.

Contract for these points would end in 2057.

As a comparison, re-sales on The Timeshare Store on this site http://www.dvc-resales.com/dvclisting.cfm is selling Animal Kingdom Villa between $68 and $78 per point.

Oh, just noticed epcot1stfave has posted similar a few minutes ago.

Thanks Guys, we already have a 234 point contract so can’t take advantage of the free 20 point deal :mad: It has gone up so much since we bought in 2008! Resale starting to look very attractive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter