AKV Concierge

When an SSR owner pays their dues per point, that money goes to SSR costs. When they stay at AKV CL, they use SSR points. AKV gets nothing from the SSR owner, the AKV owner pays for the AKV costs including the extra costs for CL.

The dues paid per point isn't applied to where the points are used.
I considered that argument but decided that in the case of the CL at AKL, most of those staying there are actually owners at AKV and that very few would be non AKV owners.

Looking forward to our 6th stay there in May! It is well worth it for the breakfasts and snacks for grandkids during the day. My grandchildren are big fruit eaters and love the breakfast bar and like to go to the kids' area to watch tv.
Our drinks are mostly juice, coffees, and sodas with maybe a glass of wine. But if you are a beer drinker, it is definitely worth it.

I am trying to decided where to stay. Is the club level worth it?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
IMO it's only worth it if you don't mind losing the savannah view and will spend a lot of time at the resort and thus use the lounge consistently or if you need it for access to certain tours. For all other situations I'd say no.

Thanks guys! I have made up my mind to stay at Kidani. This will be my first time at AKV. I'm so excited.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter