• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Club Level gift

We got chocolate flamingo lolli pops when a CM knocked on our door after we got in to the room does that count :lmao:? Seriously though that's a great looking cooler and I'm pleased to see they are giving out such a nice perk :goodvibes.

Those chocolate lollipops are good!

I hope they keep the cooler around because it's a nice gift. We've already used ours several times!

We have stayed at least 4 or 5 times now on CL and have gotten a variety of gifts.

Most of these gifts were because of "celebrations" such as birthdays or anniversarys from what I recall. We have also been given gifts by CL CMs for our DD2 on more than one occasion.

Gifts have included carved wooden animal pens with these little resort themed bound books made from recycled paper, his/hers cologne/perfume bottles with similarly carved animal tops, the chocolate animal lollipops, a really nice pen/pencil set in a resort themed wooden case, resort themed chooclate plaque/picture frame, a leather-like african baobab tree statue, animal themed sippy cups, African themed baby spoons made in South Africa, animal finger puppets, a zebra change purse and stickers.

Yes.... they really like us I guess. Not only have we been repeat customers over the last five years but we tend to get very friendly with the staff to the point of them remembering our names from year to year. So that might have something to do with it as well.

Is the cooler available for purchase in the gift shop? I have a friend that I think would really like it. TIA!

Checked in today and we did indeed have the cooler waiting for us in our room along with new pen/book/keychain sets for our anniversary, chocolates, and a little bag for my DD2.5 with a monkey stuffy, some kooshball animals and chocolate lollipops.

As always, we are extremely grateful to the staff here at the AKV CL for their kindness and generousity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter