• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Christmas Tree Exchange

I will send out the boxes on Saturday. She is more than welcome to join the Kidani 2 list. 11/25 - 12/2. Katralion has the tree on 12/2.

Harlemgirl720,

I have been trying to send my confirmation # and our names and it can't go through I haven't had enough posts yet. How can I send my info for the tree AKL Kidani to you?

Help
Tink523

Harlemgirl720, I have been trying to send my confirmation # and our names and it can't go through I haven't had enough posts yet. How can I send my info for the tree AKL Kidani to you? Help Tink523
you can make a dozen quick posts on threads and bingo..you're then able!

I have sent out private messages to everyone. Please be sure to read. I had to send out the trees in one box. So I want to be sure the first two recipients and the last two recipients keep contact so everything runs smoothly. Which it should.

Tink you are on the list. I sent you a message. But if you didn't receive it you will pick up Kidani Tree #2 on 11/25 and return it on 12/2.

If anyone wants to meet up and exchange that is fine. So here is the final list.

Kidani 1
disneylifeforme 11/22-11/28
lostboy32 12/1-4
forloveofdisney 12/7-15
asroberts 12/15-18
tarzan 12/18-25
boswellnakia 12/25-1/1

Kidani 2
taaren 11/22-25
tink523 11/25-12/2
katralion 12/2-12/7
deltapilotwife 12/7-11
ty_n_cy 12/12-16
db1279 12/16-21

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I will track the shipment and let Disneylifeforme and Taaren know when it will arrive. They will meet up and Taaren will get Kidani Tree #2 contents from DLFM. Kidani Tree #2 recipients be aware that the tree and accessories may not be in a box. The tree will be in a box and the accessories may be in a disney shopping bag. Taaren will let me know if she can get a box from the gift shop.

Anyone has any questions please PM me.

Shaunna

Hi Everyone!

the Jambo tree is in the mail. I hope you all have a nice holiday and if there's any questions let me know.

Sorry, I put this on another thread. I got the tree at Jambo but cannot find hooks for the ornaments. Can someone bring some down?

So Sorry!

I totally forgot about hooks. I sent a note to the next person and if not, I'll bring them down on Saturday.

I got a call from AKV lodge but couldn't help as I left it for Lauren On 12/4. Try the front desk and not baggage services. That's where I got it and left it.

They already checked the front desk...we're at Sanaa for lunch...I'll check again when we go back to Jambo

I pm'd someone but thought I would post it here…. We were to arrive yesterday and had a Kidani tree until our checkout on the 15th. Unfortunately, my husband's grandfather passed away the day before our arrival. We were able to rework our reservations to come after the services. We will not be able to take part in the exchange, although I do thank those that coordinate it. I'm not sure if anyone else can take our place at this late notice but if they can that is great with us.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

If there are any problems with the Kidani Trees, please be sure to let me know.

The tree was found! It sounds like bell services put it under the last person's name, not the next person.

So, if you have any trouble, ask for it under the person before you. Also, if you can, remember who you gave it to. That my help if we can say "I left it with Kelly at bell services"

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. We really enjoyed having the tree in our room this week.

The tree was found! It sounds like bell services put it under the last person's name, not the next person.

So, if you have any trouble, ask for it under the person before you. Also, if you can, remember who you gave it to. That my help if we can say "I left it with Kelly at bell services"

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. We really enjoyed having the tree in our room this week.

Yes, our name was nowhere on the outside of the box....it wasn't until I started texted Kelly and got the name of the family before us, then bell services found it right away!
:banana:

Left it Saturday early am for the next family at bell services in long term storage with the family name on a sticker on the outside of the box. :thumbsup2

Thanks for all involved in the tree exchange!!:dance3: We really enjoy coming back from a day at the park, turn on the tree, and listen to the beautiful Christmas music. It sure makes Christmas for my family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter