AKV at 7 months out

loucrew

Mouseketeer
Anybody have any experience getting a savanah view at 7 months out. I would be happy at SSR with an 11 month booking, but, you know the kids want to see the animals from the room. This trip would be the end of Jan. 2009. Thanks for any experiences you can share,
lou

I assume you will reserve SSR and then try to switch at 7 months (assures you have a reservation). Otherwise, I do not think you will have a problem for the time you want as long as you are looking at savanna view point cost room. Other categories may be more difficult because of low number of rooms in them.

Thanks. Yes I am going to book the SSR at 11 months then try to switch it. Read that other thread too, thanks for the heads up. I will be happy at either resort, and I'm sure the kids will be too, they are just excited by the thought of seeing the animals out the window when they wake up.

I booked a Savannah view studio for a week just last week for August 08

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter