AKV 2 bdrm Value

daisygirl902

DIS Veteran
Do the 2 bdrm value villas at AKV have 1 or 2 bathrooms? Do they also have a sleeper sofa or chair in the living room?

If you have stayed in one, what did you think?

I am debating between a 1 bdrm standard at Kidani and the 2 bdrm Value at Jambo for a future trip with my hubby, his 5 yr old, and my mom. We're a pretty close family but not sure how we'd do in the 1 bdrm...

The value villas only exist in Jambo House at AKV. All 2-bedroom villas at AKV Jambo House are lock-offs and will have 2 bathrooms. One in the 1-bedroom portion and the second in the studio portion. Value villas don't have room for a sleeper chair as they are smaller than the Standard View and Savanna View 2-bedrooms in Jambo House.

We had a 2 br value at AKV last June and loved it! We think it is the best value (point wise) in DVC. We even had a savanna view. In order to reserve one, you will have to have AKV as one of your home resorts and book it right at the 11 mos. window. There is only a total of 10 2 br lockoffs (1br and studio) in the value category.

We had a 2 br value at AKV last June and loved it! We think it is the best value (point wise) in DVC. We even had a savanna view. In order to reserve one, you will have to have AKV as one of your home resorts and book it right at the 11 mos. window. There is only a total of 10 2 br lockoffs (1br and studio) in the value category.

We were able to book a 2bdrm value at AKV at the seven month mark for July 25 - 30th. Maybe people are waiting later this year to book their vacations due to the economy.

I called first thing at 9 am right at the 7 month mark. I just new that it wouldn't be available as there are only 10 and was ready to waitlist and book two studios somewhere else. :)

We were able to book a 2bdrm value at AKV at the seven month mark for July 25 - 30th. Maybe people are waiting later this year to book their vacations due to the economy.

I called first thing at 9 am right at the 7 month mark. I just new that it wouldn't be available as there are only 10 and was ready to waitlist and book two studios somewhere else. :)

Aw thanks for posting this! It kind of broke my heart a bit to hear that it was pretty much impossible at the 7 month mark! I will be sure to have alternatives in mind but good to know it can happen! I own at BLT but am kind of regreting my decision because I think I will want to stay at AKV more often than not....oh well it won't be long before my addonitis acts up anyways :)

This must be my lucky day! I called MS this afternoon and the only thing that was available at AKV was a 2 bedroom value/lockoff at Jambo House. I didn't know that there were so few of these rooms available.

This is a last minute trip to celebrate DH's 40th birthday--boy, is he going to be surprised!

I've got a 2 bedroom value booked May 27th to June 4th, which I booked at the 7 month mark. For that time there were no 2 bedroom standard views available, which was the other option I was looking at.

I'll be having my 3 kids (son then 10 and twin girls 6), plus my mother-in-law and a niece. I'm hoping the value will be big enough for the 6 of us.

I'll be taking lots of pictures and video, so look for my posts ina few months (not soon enough).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter