AKLV question

precious pixie

Wish I could change this name 😁
About how far in advance do the studio club level rooms at AKL book up? I will be looking into renting points and I know I want the fall but am not so sure of the dates yet. Do these rooms book quickly?

There are five two bedroom lockoff villas (a two bedroom lockoff is composed of a studio and a one bedroom villa). Three face the savanna, two face the pool. At least one is handicapped accessible. Since there are so few, the book up at 11 months out by owners at AKV. Sometimes others can get them at 7 months out, but that's probably because someone cancelled.

You are probably too late for Fall '12 unless you want late November.

Like Deb said, there aren't alot of the rooms available to begin with. We've tried for a couple of years to get concierge level, and just did for our first stay there this Aug. I actually called just to be waitlisted for a 1 bdrm and they said it was available, which was a real surprise! Good luck getting yours!

I was lucky enough to acquire a 1 bedroom Club level at 7 months out. I just booked it last Sunday for July 11th through July 16th. Boy, was I lucky.:yay:

For studios and 2brs you might pick up the odd day or 2 after the 11 month window, but anything else is very rare.

bookwormde

thanks for the info! I can be such a last minute planner but really wanted to stay there :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter