Akl Zebra Cake

I had a Zebra cake made for my mom's b-day and it was good NOT great but it was good. They made it using yellow cake and the zebra dome mouse as a filling. Here is a picture. Everyone at the table wa very impressed by the cake. I'm sure that the pastry chef will accomidate you. I believe his name is Chef Ugene and his tel# is 407-938-7145

IMG_2206.jpg

Hope this was helpful :thumbsup2

I had a Zebra cake made for my mom's b-day and it was good NOT great but it was good. They made it using yellow cake and the zebra dome mouse as a filling. Here is a picture. Everyone at the table wa very impressed by the cake. I'm sure that the pastry chef will accomidate you. I believe his name is Chef Ugene and his tel# is 407-938-7145

IMG_2206.jpg

Hope this was helpful :thumbsup2

May I ask how much it was?

May I ask how much it was?

Of course you may ask. The cost was $70 and it was NOT worth it, not after you see what they give you for free. You may have seen it posted on the boards but what it is, a couple of choc covered strawberrys, zebra doms, and writen in chocolate Happy birthday on this like planke like tray very nice. IMO its not worth paying for a cake when you go to a buffet. it was the worst $70 I ever spent, and it was very foolish. Hope this was helpful :thumbsup2

Of course you may ask. The cost was $70 and it was NOT worth it, not after you see what they give you for free. You may have seen it posted on the boards but what it is, a couple of choc covered strawberrys, zebra doms, and writen in chocolate Happy birthday on this like planke like tray very nice. IMO its not worth paying for a cake when you go to a buffet. it was the worst $70 I ever spent, and it was very foolish. Hope this was helpful :thumbsup2

I am SO glad you told me. Thank you! I am on a pretty tight budget suddenly and DH is celebrating his birthday at Boma. He would definately not appreciate a $70 cake if it is not GREAT! We´ve never eaten at Boma before but from what I´ve been told the desserts they offer are excellent. I guess I´ll save my $$$ for the kid´s celebrations instead.

I am SO glad you told me. Thank you! I am on a pretty tight budget suddenly and DH is celebrating his birthday at Boma. He would definately not appreciate a $70 cake if it is not GREAT! We´ve never eaten at Boma before but from what I´ve been told the desserts they offer are excellent. I guess I´ll save my $$$ for the kid´s celebrations instead.

First off Boma is a great place to eat, very good food:thumbsup2 But don't forget that you can get dessert try for free, and thy write "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" for FREE............and then you cnhave all the zebra doms you want to eat at the buffet..........Enjoy your trip and happy birthday to your DH:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter