AKL to Seaworld and back

RKew

Earning My Ears
What is the best option for a day trip from AKL to Seaworld and back travel wise. Not sure about the bus...or costs of a taxi ...or one day rent a car if there is such a thing....help me out people!!
Thanks
Q

There is a bus you can catch at DTD for $2.75
You can rent a car for one day. Alamo has two onsite locations and they will come and get you from the resort. You can get a car for about $40 including the gas.

I don't know what a cab will cost

What is the best option for a day trip from AKL to Seaworld and back travel wise. Not sure about the bus...or costs of a taxi ...or one day rent a car if there is such a thing....help me out people!!
Thanks
Q

The Lynx bus(Orlando city bus) stops across the street from the DTD Marketplace on hotel row. You will want bus 50(I think that's the right bus). Go to the Lynx website or call Lynx and they will tell you exactly what to do. You need exact change for the bus, but it takes you to the back of Sea World. Aquatica(Sea World water park) is right up the street and you can get the bus there too.

I took the Lynx to Aquatica one year and it was really easy. I was staying at SS and took the bus to DTD Marketplace, walked across the street, and got on the Lynx. There were other guests doing the same thing too. Let the driver know where you are going and they will make sure you get there. You will have a little bit of a walk to get to the entrance of Sea World, but $4+ is a lot cheaper than $40.

Take a cab. Easiest if not the cheapest way there. You are probably looking at about $25 - $30 for the cab each way.
The advantage is no stress. When you are ready to go, Bell Service will have a taxi there in just a few mins. When you are ready to return, there are cabs waiting in a line to pick you up at SeaWorld.
No car to return, no public transportation. You will save hours of time and a hundred dollars worth of hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter